Part 46

He broke the hug and looked at her intensely...whereas she looked down admiring the floor...
A faint smile captured his lips...as he saw her beautiful hair locks waving with the course of wind which was cmng from the open window of their room..

"U r mine...only mine!!'...he mumbled with a great intensity in his voice to which she shivered...

He asided those hair locks...softly with his cold fingers...whereas she closed her eyes...as his cold fingers came in contact with her warm skin...
He moved closer and placed a soft kiss on her right cheek making her shiver, then he pecked her left cheek...followed by her forehead, the tip of her nose...

Don't know what she felt...but she turned herself... breathing fastly...!
He came towards her and hugged her from back...nuzzling her shoulder to which she closed her eyes tightly...

The duo laid down on the bed...
Randhir again pecked her lips...her forehead, her nose...to which she looked down...with a red hue on her face...

He burried his face in the crook of her neck...whereas his left hand started pressed the switch of the night lamp...and it got switched off...!!

The duo kept themselves busy with each other for the rest of the night whereas the moon & stars were the silent spectator of their union...!!

******
"Sirrr get up...!! Why r u sleeping here??"...screamed sanyu cmng out of the washroom

Seing her in front of him he got up with a jerk...
"Wth??"...he exclaimed
"This is my place...don't u remember that me & u sleep separately!!"...said sanyu

"Yeah!! But tell me one thing...we were dancing right...and after that...!!"...he asked confusingly...
"After that u hugged me...and then we broke the hug...I went off for the washroom...and now i don't know y...u were sleeping here!!"...she said

"That means it was all my dream!!"...mumbled randhir
"Dream??"...sanyu Gave a questionable look
Thus he looked at her with a horrified face...

"What r u Talking?? R u fine??"...asked sanyu
"No... I mean yes!!"...he fumbled...and went outside the room
"Is he insane??"...sanyu mumbled blankly

****
Lightening up the cigarette he stood on the terrace taking a good view of the whole sea beach from there...

No one was there at the beach...it was only the waves ...which moving to & fro...
He closed his eyes...and again that beautiful face of his wife came in front of him....making him angry...

"The more I try to get rid of her, the more she gets fused with me!!"...he thought...blewing the smoke...
"Cigarette is injurious to health!!"...a male voice mumbled from behind...
He looked back only to see his bff Sahil standing in front of him...

For the first time he felt irritated by his presence...so he turned his back again towards him twisting his lips...
"What r doing here now??"...asked randhir
Sahil smiled and stood beside him...saying..."I can ask u the same question bro!!"...

"If u can't give straight cut answer...then its ok...but just don't irritate me!!"... Randhir spatted
"It's ok...just chill!! Actually I came here to take some fresh air...was feeling suffocating inside my room!!"...said Sahil

"Oh really!! But as far as I know there is great AC service in this hotel!!"...said randhir
"Chuck it!! Arey asli mazaa toh aasmaan ki khuli hawaao mein hai naaki uss artificial AC mein!!"...Sahil said

"U know what u r quite filmy!!"...said randhir
"I know that darling!! Infact I also got many offers from film industries...but u see I can't leave my passion...for my fascination!!"...Sahil said...
"Leave it...by the way...where r u lost?? I mean whose thoughts r capturing in your head!!"... enquired Sahil suspiciously

"No... nothing...what r...u talk... talking...nobody can effect...Me...!!"... randhir fumbled
"Kuch toh baat hai janaab Jo aap humse chhupa rahe hain...!!"... Sahil said irking him more..

His continuous nudging provoked randhir...and in anger he caught Sahil's collar tightly...
"U know what...nobody can effect me...nobody...specially that sanyukta...no matter how much she tries!! She can't effect me at any cost do u understand...!!" .. randhir screamed aggressively...whereas Sahil smirked inwardly as he was successful in taking out his frustration from his system...

After few secs... randhir left his collar...and gulped...
"I am sorry!!"...he said in a low voice...
"Just chill!! Actually the word sorry is not in your dictionary so just don't add it forcefully...!!"...said Sahil
"No actually...I!!"...before randhir could complete Sahil said..."waise Maine sanyu Ka name ek Baar v nhi Liya tha...wo Tu hi tha...jisne sanyu Ka naam Apne muh see nikala...that means she effects u!!"...

He said this irking randhir a bit more...
"U know what...have a bad night...with ghost dreams!!"... randhir spatted...and was about to leave the place...when Sahil said...
"Ek advice dun randhir...!! The girl who will be with u in your joys and your sorrows, the girl who will always support u leaving her own problems aside...and will love your parents more then u...is the right one!! And if u get this type of girl in your life...then don't leave her at any cost...!!bcz these qualities are something which automatically make u fall for her...!!"...

His words made randhir startled and he tried to connect sanyukta with all these qualities which Sahil mentioned, in his mind...and guess what ?? He was successful in getting his answers...!!

*****

Love or liking doesn't matters...
People often say that arrange marriage leads to problems...bcz the husband and wife face much problems to deal with each other...but if at least one of them is sensible...then an arranged marriage can be more successful then love marriage...
Bcz the one who is sensible will definetly teach his or her partner the meaning of sensibility...which will gradually make them respect each other, and ultimately they will fall for each other...

Thank u