Part 57

Looking at the stars...she assumed how almighty was trying to change her way of life... without taking her permission..
"No this was not possible!! Her life can't change at any cost...she can't compromise her struggles for anyone...because... someone was dependent on her...or maybe some others too"....

Heaving a sigh she sat on the swing...which was kept in the terrace...
The cool breeze of the moonlit night soothed her figure...which somehow came as an assurance..that she will be able to handle all her struggles...

Opening her diary...she counted something....n did certain calculations...and the total review which she got was...10, 550/-...

She sighed again...n kept the diary aside...
She looked at the dark sky...and again compared her life with its complexion...
According to people...this sky...though...black..is a symbol of peace and calm...but only the sky knew that ultimately...it is filled with the darkness...due to nature's demand...
Similarly everyone thought her to be calm n composed...but that darkness in her life wasn't understood by anyone!! It was beyond any equation for anybody...

She closed her eyes...and again found darkness all over...
Slowly n steadily she opened her lids again only to see a person cmng from a distance...like a kid with messy hairs rubbing his eyes with his palms...

Opening her eyes properly...she looked at him properly...n he was none other than her so called husband randhir...
He came forward n sat beside her...

"What r doing here?? That too at this time...when the clock is striking 1am!!"...he said with a broken voice...as he was still feeling nauseous...

Oh how can he rest in his bed...when he found his wife...not there beside him...that too at 1am...!!
As a husband a sudden rush of worrisdness caught his veins making him restless...

"Y did u came here??"...she asked
"I can ask u the same thing!!"...he retorted...
She huffed n said..."wasn't feeling sleepy...just came here to inhale some fresh air!!"...

"Me too!!"...he said n smirked looking at her...
Whereas she looked down...n again at the moon...

The duo looked towards the moon n kept adoring it...
"Do u know?? My mom often told me that some old lady lived in moon...during my childhood!!"...he said...
Sanyu looked at him..n again looked at the moon..
She said that..."the lady had white hairs...and she wears a white dress always...she loves the children who r loyal to their closed ones...n hates n punishes those children who lies every time & annoys everyone...!!" ..said randhir...

"Did u beleive her?"...asked sanyu
"No ...untill one day my mom was trying to make me eat my dnr over here...n I was running here n there. Suddenly I felt a sudden tug on my pants..and that moment it fell down..n was highly embarrassed in front of my mom. It happened when I was near about 3-4yrs old...!'...he said...

"Do u know...I have given a name to that lady in moon!"...he said
Sanyu looked at him n sighed again...
"Pari!!"...he whispered near her ears...making her shiver...
She looked at him...who was already looking at her..

"Pari...hai uska naam...!! Kyunki wo meri har wish Puri Karti hai!"... randhir said n some moments with her flashed in his mind...!!

"Even still now I beleive her!! I think that she can fulfill each n every wish of mine...if it comes truly out of my heart...!!"...he said

Sanyu looked at him...while he withdrew his eyes from her n looked at the moon again...
While she thought that was he the same randhir whom she met a few months ago...
it seemed like RSS and randhir were completely different from each other...
RSS was someone who carried a trait of rudeness and arrogance with him...while randhir was someone who was way to different then him...
A simple, sweet talking guy...who knows how to converse pleasantly...

Well that's what the character randhir Singh shekhawat is...a man having different shades of humour...he knows how to act rude, arrogant, stubborn...at times!!
But similarly he knows how to behave simply like a kid with others...
Complicated!!!! Isn't it??

Well this is another equation which sanyu can't solve!! Neither she wants to...
Her span of leaving with him...in shekhawat mansion...was short...?! So creating absurd thoughts would be no less then foolishness to her...

3months hv already passed!! More 3months...were left!! After that their ways will get aparted....n this is not a surprise to them!! Infact it's completely their dcsn...

Maybe they won't meet in future after these 3months...
But the only thing which she knew was that she can't forget the endless love which she got from shekhawat family....these 6months will always remain as a great impact in her life...

"Let's go!! It's already very late!! Tomorrow we hv our ofc too!"...she said...
"Hmm!!"...he hummed...
They were about to get up when Randhir saw a falling star...
"Hey wait...look there!! A falling star!! Make a wish...fast!!"....he said n quickly closed his eyes joining his hands...while she kept looking at him...

Making his wish he looked at her...who was already looking at him...
For the first time he saw her looking at him...so intently... which made him blush inwardly...!!

"Wouldn't u make a wish?"...he asked hopefully
Just when she came out of her trance...n looked here n there!

"What answer me??"...he enquired...
"I beleive falling stars always leads to falling hopes..!! Moreover I don't believe in such superstition...!!
Good night!!"...she said n went away...

While randhir kept rooted at his place...thinking why is she so different from others??
Here, his feelings were gradually developing for her...but what about her?? Wouldn't she led at step forward with him???

Thank u

(Please do read my SS AASHIYAAN. Readers...I really need your precious votes for AASHIYAAN too...!!
So plz read it and vote for it!! And if u want then u can share your review too!!
I hope u will support me like always...😊😊🙏🙏)