Part 15

"Dr...what has hpnd to her?"... Randhir asked curiously looking towards the doc...who just arrived there...as Randhir gave him a quick call...

" nothing serious... Mr shekhawat!! It's just a minor injury! I hv already given her the required injection... & within 5-10mins she will gain back her consciousness!! Don't worry!! & yes!! Plz let her rest...when she gains back her consciousness!! "...said the doc...

"Thank u doc!! I will take care of it!!"... Said randhir...
"Jiggy...plz drop him till the exit!!"... Randhir said looking towards his secretary...
" yes sir!!"...jiggy said...& went behind the doc...

All the other employees were standing there...when Randhir glared at them & said..."do u think it's a cinema hall?"
His one glare was enough to make them shiver...& they went towards their respective desks... Chipping a sorry!!

After 10mins...
Sanyu opened her eyes with  quite difficulty...she felt that she was in some unknown place...she frowned & got up holding her head... When she saw randhir sitting in his desk in front of her as usual busy with his work...

She looked around herself...& she understood that she was in his cabin and laying on his cabin's couch...she remembered that 2hrs ago she fell down from the stairs...as a result she became unconscious!!

Composing herself she stood up & took her dupatta...
"Sir...!!".. She mumbled in a low voice...
He looked at her & again turned his face towards the computer...

"Eat those sandwiches & juice...& get back to your work!!"... He ordered strictly without even looking at her...
She frowned & looked towards the table were 6 pieces of sandwiches were kept with a glass of juice beside it...

" is he mad? Who offers this much food to a human being!! "...she thought....
"Didn't u get my words? I hate my employees who disobey me!!"... He said
" no thanks...actually I don't need them!! And thanks...!!"...before sanyu could cmplt he said...
"What do u mean by that? Listen just don't test my patience ok...! Dr has said that u r weak...so finish this as fast as u can...warna agar chakkar khake gir gai Na toh muje hi hospital leh Jana hoga tumhe!!"... Said randhir rudely...

But little did he knew that someone was really upset by his attitude!! So letting a sigh she said..." No sir...I am really obliged to u that u did this much for me...and don't worry sir I will cmplt all my pending works as soon as possible... And yes!! No need to worry about me!! I am absolutely fine now!!"...

She said those words while he kept hearing her silently... Before he could drag their conversation more...she left the place taking her bag!!
"What does she think of herself? Itna attitude aur wo v mere saamne jiske wajah se aaj wo steadily khadi hai!!
Huh!! Actually it is my fault...kuch zyada hi importance dene laga Hun aaj kal usse...lekin bas...I will never let her control myself!! She is a mere employee and I am her boss...aur control karna kisse kehte hai...main sikhaunga usse!!"... Said randhir to himself...

He dialed a no. & said..." In my cabin within 2mins"...
After 2mins....a person knocked the door of his cabin...while he said..."come in!!"...
The person did the same & stood in front of him..."so Sanyukta... Take these files!!"...said Randhir forwarding almost 10-15 files!!...I want them within 6pm...so finish them fast!! "
Yes!! The person was none other than sanyu...!!
She sighed & said..."ok!!"...

She took the files when he said..."there are some other files also...which I will sent to u...through the peon!! So till then u continue u work on these files!!"...
"Ok sir!!"... She said and was about to leave when again he interrupted...
" listen I don't want any silly mistake in these files...so be careful while u check them...and then bring them to me!!"...said randhir...

Sanyu rolled her eyes...& left from there without extending their conversation... While he remained sitting on the chair thinking... "Now u will get to face the real shekhawat... Miss Sanyukta aggarwal...bohot chinta karlia Maine tumhare liye...but that's it!! No more irrational thoughts can rule my mind...I worried about a person who didn't even bother me!! So now it's final...tit for tat!! The game is on...miss aggarwal!!"

Thank u