|Ch 2| Falling for Gracie

What do you do when the hottest guy in school is standing in front of you, well you can a

        What do you do when the hottest guy in school is standing in front of you, well you can a.) Pretend you didn't hear him and run for the hills, b.) Kiss him on the lips like the bimbos in school would do or in my case c.) Be a normal human being and turn around to see what he wants without saying something that will embarrass you.

"Ryan?" I ask more like a question then a statement. I look at the tall hot blond guy before me in wonder and confusion.

'Why is he talking to me?'

"Hey Gracie I thought I'd ditch Mrs.Warner's class with you and maybe you know hang out by 'the tunnel' if you know what I mean." He asks with a suggestive look. I should of ignored him like I do with all the other guys that come up to me!

What is 'the tunnel' you might ask, well I'll tell you.... It is where the couples of Ranch Wood high go to make out. So basically he just asked me to make out with him!!! I feel disgusted that he would ask me to be his play toy for the day. Yah no thank you.

"Excuse me?!" I asked him with as much disgust and anger as I could muster. 'Were the hell did that confidence come from?!'

He caresses my shoulder making me flinch away, "Come on most girls would kill to have this opportunity with me and you're over here being ungrateful with my offer." He arrogantly says trying to persuade me by continuing to rub his right hand up my arm which I push off again. He makes me feel so uncomfortable. No guy has ever touched me like that and I would like to keep it that way for a while longer.

A long while....

"I'm not sure if you've noticed... I doubt you even know my last name so let me put it out to you as clearly as I can-"

Doesn't he know I detest love, dating, trust, and most of all guys.

I furrow my eyebrows and cross my hands over my chest standing my ground, "I am not most girls!" I say getting pissed at what he just asked of me. I really hate guys like Ryan and his posey. All they do is use you for their own good.

'What do I look like, an easy lay?!'

Ryan huffs in annoyance rolling his eyes, "I know that and that's why I was wondering if you would like to go out some time?" He asks in a bored tone his eyes daring me to deny him.

I scrunch up my nose and arch an eyebrow at his request, "Why?" I asked him genuinely confused as to why he would want to go on a date with me of all people.

"Because people think I won't date a nerd like you." He replied confidently thinking that I'd be stupid enough to say yes like come on dude I'm not that desperate. "So what do you say about me and you dating?" He asks pointing back and forth between the two of us.

"For starters that was rude and to answer your question No!! I will not go on a date with a self conceited jerk like you." I declare before quickly turning around to speed walked away from him before I would do something I would later regret like slapping him on the face.