|Ch 31| Falling for Gracie

Daniels POV:

Daniels POV:

Why when everything between me and Gracie is going great it only lasts a day or two until someone or something ruins it. This has to be the second time she has run away from me and I feel so bad knowing I had once again hurt her; not that I ever would want to hurt her intentionally that was old Daniel and maybe I am still an asshole to everyone else but never to Gracie.

She deserves so much more than me but I'm too selfish to ever let her go. I can't even control my fucking emotions when I see her talking to a fucking guy. I have never in my life been so jealous, 'fuck she really is changing me.'

When we were both sitting in class actually doing homework it was pure tranquility until the bastard Tyler showed up and stuck his nose in our business, what does he not understand about Gracie being my girl and that he needs to back the fuck off.

Listening to Tyler talk with Gracie acting all friendly and shit with her I felt my blood boil and my patience wither and her laughing along with him was not helping ease my anger. I couldn't help the jealousy I felt and I was so close to beating the crap out of Tyler. It was why I left the classroom in a hurry, I knew that if I stayed longer I would smash my fist against his jaw and Gracie would not like that but now that I think about it I angered and upset her either way in the end. At least if I stayed and didn't walk away from Gracie then Katy might not have pulled that stunt on me and Gracie would be in my arms right now and not crying and hating me somewhere alone where Xavier can get to her, the thought of losing her making my heart ache.

'No the bastard will never lay a hand on her,' I growl my fist clenching at my side at the thought of Xavier hurting her.

I am pulled from my murderous thoughts when someones manicured hand runs up my forearm making me cringe away, "What the fuck Katy!" I shout remembering what she had just did.

"What don't tell me you didn't want to kiss me." She pouts going to cup my cheeks but I moved away slapping her grabby hands from my face.

She whines and looks at me with teary eyes that I scoff at, "Yes actually I never wanted to kiss you! And now I don't ever want to see your face again!" I seethe sending an icy glare her way.

At my glare and threatening tone she cowers but then like her fear was never there a moment ago she juts her chin out and peeling the red nail polish from her nails, "Do you not see how much she is changing you. For Christ sake Daniel you no longer carry that bad boy aura we all loved and now your just as lame as her. I remember clearly you preaching about how you would never let a girl drag you down and that's exactly what Gracie is doing. I bet she sucks at pleasing you- oh wait she's probably still a virgin." She mocks making the girls around her giggle and whisper things among themselves with little smirks that were quickly wiped away when my glare was directed at them.