|Ch 27| Falling for Gracie

This morning I woke up in someone's arms and that someone was Daniel

This morning I woke up in someone's arms and that someone was Daniel. He was still sleeping so as creepy as it sounds I just watched him sleep. He looked so relaxed and innocent when he slept. I noticed how his face scrunched up when he was sleeping meaning he was dreaming I also noticed how his lips were parted and I then found myself taking in his godly features like his straight nose, strong jawline, and his eye lashes that fan under his eyes. I didn't notice I was running my fingers over his face until his eyes opened. I retract my finger feeling embarrassed to have been caught but at the sight of his warm smile I relaxed.

"Good morning beautiful." He says nuzzling into my neck.

"Morning." I mumble still a bit embarrassed he caught me.

"Were you staring at me while I slept?" He asks chuckling already knowing the answer.

"Yes sorry you were still sleeping when I woke up so I was board." I confess my cheeks turning a rosy tint. No point in lying when he saw me.

"I love it when you blush." He mumbles pulling me closer to his bare chest.

I blush at both the position we are in and his comment, "Shut up, I don't like it." I tell him trying to pull away. At the sight of my pouting lips he kisses me.

"Nope no kisses with morning breath." I tell him pulling away a small smirk curving onto my face at his annoyance.

"Who cares come here." He says pulling my head closer and kissing me.

"Gracie mom said...Daniel stop eating our sisters face!"  Chris shouts besides my now opened bedroom door. At the sound of his little voice mine and Daniel's eyes widen in shock and fear of my mothers wrath when she finds out Daniel slept over.

Noticing my panic Daniel gets out of bed and closes the door leaving Chris inside the room.

Daniel kneels besides my brother his tattooed arm flexing and I bite my lip at the sight, God Gracie what is wrong with you! "Hey buddy, so your mommy doesn't know I'm here and if you keep quite then I'll buy you a toy. How does that sound?" Daniel ask's bribing my little brother making me giggle at the sight.

Chris bits his lip taping his foot, "Make it two toys and you got yourself a deal." Chris says a cheeky smile on his face his arm outstretched for Daniel to shake on. That little twerp...

"Okay deal two toys, I'll take you to the store later but you have to promise me your mommy won't find out I was ever here this morning okay?" Daniel says shaking my brothers tiny hand.

"I didn't see anything." Chris says opening my bedroom door and walking out but not before saying I had to get up for school or I will be late. I guess I forgot to set my alarm.