|Ch 12| Falling for Gracie

The weekend rolled by quicker than I'd like which makes today Monday and I wasn't at all exited about going to school that could partly be due to the physics test I have today

    The weekend rolled by quicker than I'd like which makes today Monday and I wasn't at all exited about going to school that could partly be due to the physics test I have today. Which I didn't study for so now I'm sitting at my desk in third period trying to study for my test but all that I could think about was the almost kiss me and Daniel almost had at the party which was the second time already. Does he like me? No I'm being stupid he probably just wants to get in my pants I'm nothing special. Just thinking about that made me upset.

"Hey Gracie why do you look sad." Someone asks bringing me out of my haze.

"Huh?" I ask turning to the person that interrupted my thinking only to be surprised to see Brian. I didn't know he was in this class.

"Is the seat next to you taken?" He asks pointing to the unoccupied seat besides me.

"U-um no." I say scrambling to move my backpack off the chair so he could sit.

"How are you after what happened yesterday?" He asks giving me a soft smile.

"I'm okay." I tell him. Well thats kinda dumb to ask I mean what am I suppose to say 'Oh ya I'm doing so good you know because it's ok to get your first kiss stolen from you by force and then almost getting raped.' Ya no that will make me sound rude and he doesn't need to know I've never been kissed I'd never hear the end of it.

"Don't worry about Justin he won't be bugging you if he knows what's good for him."

"Thanks but you don't have to worry about me."

"Trust me darling I could care less about what happens to you." He smirks.

Ouch. I didn't say anything afterword because our teacher came in with the tests in her hand. Great.

"Please take everything off your desks." Our teacher Mrs. James says handing the first table there test.

While the teacher passed the test out I got poked by Brian on the hip.

"What!" I hissed.

" I saw you studying...well trying to study earlier, do you want the answers to the test?"

"Are you kidding me that cheating of course I don't want them!"

"Suit yourself." He shrugs.

"Brian, Gracie do I have to separate you guys!" Mrs. James warns.

"No ma'am." Brian says while I shake my head 'no' and start my test.

.
.

"I can't believe I cheated on the test." I cry out in shame while Brian laughs besides me.

After Mrs. James warned us about moving our seats I glanced down at the test and was beyond confused with what was going on, so much so that I resorted in asking Brian to hand the answers over but now I'm not sure that was a good idea because I now feel like an awful person. I've never in my life cheated on a test or quiz.