|Ch 24| Falling for Gracie

It had been approximately three days since Daniel and I went on our date last Friday and I can't help but miss him

It had been approximately three days since Daniel and I went on our date last Friday and I can't help but miss him. I hate feeling so clingy but I just can't help it what are you dong to me Daniel... The day following after our date me and Daniel spent time together at his house after Jessica had left my place Saturday morning.

Upon reaching his house I was instantly greeted by an excited Rebecca who had been waiting for my arrival as Danial had said after his mom had engulfed me in her warm embrace.

The rest of the day was spent with us cuddling on his couch while his mom smiled at us in adoration. I am still curios about the scar across her neck. I couldn't stop staring at it and wondering how on earth she had gotten such a painful looking cut. Luckily neither she nor Danial caught onto my stare and I never felt the need to say anything. I don't want to seem nosy, which is why I also haven't asked anything about Daniel's dad especially after what happened the last time I brought the dad topic to Daniel. I'm sure he will tell me when he is ready and I respect him for not pestering me about my family business after what I told him Friday It's only fair If I do the same for him despite the curiosity that is slowly killing me.

On Sunday however, I had planned on staying home all day to bing watch on Netflix but I ended up leaving to visit Daniel's house to avoid my mom's constant nagging regarding bringing Daniel over to meet my siblings, Yah I don't think so. When I went over to Daniel's place Rebecca overheard me tell Daniel what my mom wants to happen and now she wants to meet my family as well so she proposed the idea of having dinner on Monday which means that later today we're having dinner at there's and I only have one word to say 'crap' because knowing my brothers they will no doubt about it make a mess or break something which is why I warned Rebecca ahead of time.

Danial must have noticed my dazed expression because he asks me how I was doing when we reached school, "What are you thinking so hard about?"Daniel asks grabbing onto my hand and leading the way down the hall.

"Nothing just the dinner at yours later and how it's going to end up in a total disaster knowing how my little brothers are." I groan looking at our intertwined hands with a smile.

He squeezes my hand and I peak at him from under my eyelashes, "Don't worry about that everything will be okay." He assures pulling me into his warm chest in a blissful moment that was soon ruined by some girl.

The girl obnoxiously chews her gum all while twirling a strand of her blond locks, "Hey Daniel I was wondering if you were free later?" The blond that laughed at me when she saw me and Daniel together last week asks in a seductive tone completely ignoring me.

"Sorry I'm busy later." He tells her in a bord tone.

The girl isn't content with his reply because she continuous to pester us, "Come on don't you wanna have some fun." She purrs running her hand on his arm only for it to be pulled away by him.