|Ch 25| Falling for Gracie

"Daniel stop babying me around

"Daniel stop babying me around." I shout in annoyance. The idiot wouldn't let me do anything in fear that I would hurt myself if he were to blink for a second too long. At first it was adorable of him but now it's just annoying. Like right now we are seated in the long rectangular blue lunch tables eating our school lunch where nothing can harm me but Daniel thinks otherwise as I find myself nuzzled in his lap because according to him some guys were staring at my butt and he needs to show them who I belong to, talk about protective.

"Babe open your mouth." He says holding up the spoon that contained some rice. You see he's even feeding me because he's scared I'll choke and die.

"Daniel stop it I can feed myself." I whine earning a glare from him instantly making me shut up.

Between the two of us we have a stare contest neither wanting to backdown eventually I find myself giving up blinking my eyes feverishly when the burning sensation is to much, A devious smirk takes its place on his handsome face, "Fine!" I groan giving up and opening my mouth making him grin in approval.

"Wow and I though me and Ryan were bad." Jessica exclaims in amusement making Daniel rolls his eyes as a response to her accusation.

From besides her David nods and gives us his own input, "Damn you're whipped man." He chuckles patting Daniel's shoulder making him glare at David.

"Says the single one." He grunts making David pout.

"Hey I'm happy being single and fucking whoever I want." He says harshly making it as clear as water that he's upset  to truly being the only one out of his friends without a girlfriend.

'Someone's jealous'

"I am not jealous!" He growls in annoyance looking at me with a huff.

"I said that out loud didn't I?" I ask to no one in particular.

"Mhm and you couldn't have been more right." Daniel chuckles.

"Well that's embarrassing... Sorry David," I apologize to which he grunts in response. I look back at Daniel, "I have to go talk to Mr. Peter about the talent show coming up." I say trying to get up from Daniels lap and I say try because he wouldn't let go.

"I said I'll take you right now." He reminds me of our prevision conversation.

"I know but I need to get my iPod from my locker to give him the song I am singing in the talent show, it's gonna take longer if I wait for you to finish eating and then go with you to get your missing assignments from yesterday. Please just let me go I'm already late." I plead with him finally managing to free myself from his death grip and off his lap with a triumphant smile.