|Ch 20| Falling for Gracie

Tyler's pov:

Tyler's pov:

I'm currently waiting in my car for Gracie and Daniel to come out of the schools theater room. Trust me when i say that being a creepy stalker is the last thing i want to be doing right now but I can't afford to do what i please since I now have to follow orders from Xavier and if I don't comply then he would gladly kill my mom and siblings taking them away from me for good. The bastard desperately wants me to find out what Gracie and Daniels relationship status is and so far I think they are on the verge of becoming a couple i see how they look at each other like they want to confess their love for one another but they are too scared to say shit and it's annoying even their friends can see them constantly arguing with their emotions, all they need is a little push to get to that point.

I'm surprised Daniel has gone shy for Gracie, isn't he suppose to be the schools cocky bastard that gets every girl like his buddies. I don't understand why he hasn't just asked Gracie out already and honestly i am tired of waiting for one of them to make the first move which is why I have taken it upon myself to make Daniel jealous and I'm proud to say it's working. Sooner then late I know they I'll become an item and I'll be able to stop stalking the pair from afar which means i am one step closer to finishing my service for Xavier as well as being able to get my family back and live my life the way it was before Xavier showed up wanting me to pay back the money i owned him. it wasn't my fault my family was on the brink of going homeless, i had- no needed to get money for my family some way and when one of my buddies told me Xavier could help me with my situation i didn't think twice about it now however i wish i never did seek his help for now i am paying the consequences of being in debt with the wrong person... The devil himself.

My plan to make Daniel jealous has been working so far like i said but it still isn't enough to have him make the first move that was why i kept on trying to get closer to Gracie there is just one tiny problem It's becoming harder for me to get near her, i mean it every time i try to approach her or talk to her in class one of Daniels friends are always there to shoo me off. It has gotten really frustrating for me since i constantly have Xavier breathing down my neck asking for updates and here Daniel and his friends are acting like they are her personal bodyguards and the best part is that she doesn't even notice it. To add to my list of problems Daniel and that stupid friend of his know something's up with my sudden arrival which is why I now have to keep a low profile before my cover is blown and Xavier kills my ass. Speaking of Daniel and his friends here they come all six of them are laughing and smiling it makes me upset knowing I can't be happy with my family. I sigh clenching my hands around the steering wheel as i think of how Xavier has them locked away somewhere starving them and abusing them. I'm brought out of my depressing thoughts by a vibration coming from my phone.

"Hello" I say through the phone trying to mask my anger for this very person.

"Do you have any news." Xavier bluntly asks.