|Ch 30| Falling for Gracie

Rihanna's POV:

Rihanna's POV:

I can't believe that freak got first place this isn't fair I deserved first place not her I am so much better than her in so many ways. She doesn't deserve Daniel, nor first place in the talent show. Daniel was meant to be with me not her! And I was supposed to have won first place today not her!!!

'Don't worry Gracie your time of glory will end soon. Enjoy your moment of happiness because it will soon be over especially if I have anything to do with it. Which I do.'

I have been walking around for a while now and anger seems to emit out of me in waves. My knuckles clench to my side as I want to do nothing more than to punch Gracie. Why couldn't she have just stayed in the shadows and not taken my place. Everyone use to talk about me but now all that is in their mouths is Gracie's name and how cute she and Daniel make as a couple.

With watery eyes and a scowl on my face I see I am slowly reaching the end of the hallway. I hear someone talking when I reach the corner of the hallway so I peak from the corner trying to stay hidden from sight. With a bit of my head stuck out, I notice it is Daniel and Ryan that we're talking and Daniel looked to be agitated. 'What are they talking about?' I ask myself silently, not once moving my attention from their conversation I was desperately trying to hear.

"I want out." Daniel tells Ryan.

'Out of what?' I mouth wondering what he was talking about.

"More specific please," Ryan asks my question.

With a smirk on my cherry red lips I listen closely, "That prank you had planned on doing to Gracie. I don't want to hurt her anymore I really like her Ryan, I think I might even love her." Prank? I need to find out what exactly they are talking about maybe this is what I need to get Gracie out of the picture for good.

With that in mind, I get closer towards the guys and hide behind a trashcan up ahead without them noticing. The smell of the trash making me gag. The stench is so much I had to pinch the bridge of my nose.

"Oh, that yah man that was over the moment me and Jessica started dating. In fact me and Gracie even made our differences bygones a couple of weeks ago in class."
I hear Ryan tell a worried Daniel who was looking in all directions.

My patience begins to run thin as the stench of the trash is making me feel all dirty and I am starting to get light headed for not breathing in fear of catching a disease for breathing in the trashcan aroma. 'Can they hurry up and say what this so-called prank is about.'

"And you didn't care to give me that type of information, do you know how guilty I felt about lying to her!" Daniel shouts back at an emotionless Ryan.