|Ch 11| Falling for Gracie

Daniels POV:

Daniels POV:

  I can't believe Justin would be so low as to try and rape a girl. An innocent girl at that, how could anyone want to do that to Gracie I'm just glad I got to them before he could have done more then bruise her wrists. When I saw her crying I couldn't control my anger it was like that day many years ago. I saw red and just punched Justin as hard and as repeatedly as possible. How is it that after only a week of knowing her she already has me acting all protective over her. I want nothing more then to hurt anyone that ever laid a wrong hand on Gracie and right now Justin is that person.

I punched the prick as hard as I could and all i received was a lame kick. After some time I was pulled from doing more damage to Justin, I was so mad knowing I couldn't continue but when Gracie's warm fragile hands touched me i turned towards her the first thing I saw was her teary red eyes. I stoped struggling and wiped her tears away. She's too beautiful to be crying.

I asked her if she was ok and she pointed out her bruised wrists. When I saw the red and purple bruises as well as the finger marks on her delicate wrists I almost lost it again but I pulled it together. I was so caught up with what happened that I forgot we were currently in a party and a big group of people were staring which was making Gracie tensen up. I pulled her inside the bathroom were I made her sit on the toilet while I rummaged through the medicine cabinet on the wall trying to find a cream to put on her bruised wrists so they don't swell up. Once I found what I was looking for I began to massage it onto her wrists where the bruises where.

"Thank you Daniel I though he was gonna..." I didn't let her finish. I don't want her thinking about what could of happened if I wasn't there to stop him.

"Shh, no one's gonna hurt you. Not while I'm around," I growl out rubbing the cream on her wrists.

I was still rubbing in the cream when I begin thinking about what Justin had confessed moments before I punched him. Ryan had officially take his revenge to the next level and I'm not happy about it. I never though Ryan could be so stupid and cruel as to try and put her in a position where a girl could have almost gotten raped. He went to far this time and I'm gonna make sure he regrets what he did to Gracie. All this thinking about Ryan and his plan on hurting the nicest, most inocente girl at school I didn't realize how hard I was rubbing the cream on Gracie's wrists until she winced.

"Shit! I'm sorry Im hurt your wrists more." God I'm so stupid Im hurting her when I should be helping alleviate the pain not causing more pain.

"It's fine. Daniel are you okay your knuckles are bleeding." She says looking at my cut and bleeding knuckles from when I hit Justine a little too hard.

"I'm fine it doesn't hurt." I honestly tell her but she just rolls her eyes and grabs a towel before she run's it under warm water she then begins to clean the blood from my knuckles.

As she cleaned my knuckles I couldn't help but stare at her. She had pretty eyes even if they where just brown they where warm and inviting they showed her innocence and purity and her lips just looked kissable before I knew what I was doing I grabbed her chin to make her look at me. I caught her off guard because I heard her gasp in shock from the sudden movement.