|Ch 3| Falling for Gracie

Ryan's P

Ryan's P.O.V

  Walking down the school hallways I can't help stop thinking about how perfect my life is. I'm the hottest guy at school, my parents are rich, I have girls begging to be with me. My life is just amazing.

Today some of my football buddy's were talking about Gracie and how no one can break down her metal walls they also said how it's impossible for her to be with a guy intimately. I told them that I can get any girl with my looks especially her and the dumb asses just laughed like what the hell I know I can have Gracie on her knees because I'm 'Ryan Blain' the town's hottest and richest guy. No girl can resist me not even her and I'm gonna prove them all wrong.

A little up ahead in the corner standing was "Gracie" the girl that's been labeled as the 'nerd' and the 'virgin freak' thanks to her trust issues when it comes to guys and people. In fact I've never seen her talk to a guy she only talks to her two friends the blond that's actually hot and the brunette. Gracie is that one student that always does her work and is always reading hence why she's the school nerd; sure she's hot and has a nice body that she hides but she's so dame quite it's a turn off.  When I heard the laughter of my football mates when I said I could be the one to break her walls I was angry to say the least that they didn't think I could be the guy that gets a taste of her, THE GIRL no guy has ever laid their hands on. I can't wait to prove them wrong and sleep with her. Who knows maybe she's actually good in bed. It's like the saying, 'the quit ones are the wild ones.'

"Ryan how about we ditch first period and go somewhere more private." Rihanna purs seductively which does not turn me on especially when I'm thinking about how much more I'll be respected and looked upon after I'm done with Gracie.

I so badly wanted to take up her offer since its been a while since my last girl but I knew I had something to do and getting side tracked would only make things take longer. I just want to sleep with the nerd and make her a women not only that but I want to show everyone I can get any girl. So I brushed Rihanna's suggestion aside for later. I told her to back off nicely and she threw a tantrum as always when she doesn't get what she wants.

"Sorry how about lunch? I have something important to do right now." I ask her in a semi board tone. 

"More important that being with me." She wines pouting her red colored lips.

"Yes now I really have to go." I pry her off me and slightly walk away as I start to get annoyed at how clingy she's been getting. You hook up with her three times and she suddenly gets attached to you like a leech.

"Fine then don't come to me at lunch and expect anything." She says as she stomps away with Katy and Jennifer hot on her heels. Pathetic I thought. She's being so dramatic that she forgot how desperate she is to get into my pants.

"What was that about?" Daniel my best friend since diapers asks while swinging his arm around my shoulder and winking at the passing girls making them giggle.