| Ch 5| Falling for Gracie

When morning approached and it was time to go to school I quickly grabbed my bag, and a granola bar for breakfast before heading to my car so I could pick Brianna and Jessica up

"Hey Gracie, Brianna!" Jessica says a little too happy for me and Brianna's liking.

"Ugh shut up it's to early for your shouting."

"Don't be mean Brianna." I scold.

"Whatever."

As you can tell Brianna isn't much of a morning person.

After a few minutes of me driving the school building finally came into view. I parked my car, the three of us then got out of the car and began walking to the school entrance.

This time walking into school felt different because usually when I enter school no one pays attention to me, the students are normally really loud and the halls are chaotic but today as soon as I walked through the doors all eyes were focused on me. I even got a glimpse of some girls glaring in my direction from the corner of my eyes while they whispered to their friends.

"Why is everyone staring?" I ask Brian who was to my left.

I felt like a celebrity with all of their eyes on us more specifically me. Having them all look at me is making me nervous and sweaty. I think I'm going to have a panic attack, but i know i cant have that happen in front of all these people so i pull it together and ignore their intense gazes.

"I don't know but it's annoying me." Bri grumbles.

"Do I look good?" Jessica asks enjoying the attention unlike me and Brianna.

"What are you all staring at!" Briana shouts.

Everyone in the hallway got if possible more quite then before. Then I heard the faint clicking of heels a few seconds later the three queen bees of school come from the corner they were walk in our direction. When they reached us Rihanna walked up to me specifically, she glared down at me causing me to bow my head in submission.

"Hey Rihanna what can we do for you!" Jessica happily asks.

"Shut up you stupid blond!" She sneers as the students around us laugh.

A small whimper escaping Jessica's mouth. Oh hell no!!

"No one tells her to shut up but me." Brianna sneers. 'You tell her Bri' I mentally cheer my friend for stepping up for Jessica even if the last part of her statement wasn't necessary.

"Aww how cute the tomboy is protecting the bubbly blond." Rihanna sneers back, "Do you have something to say to me too shy freak." She asks looking down at me with a smirk.

I was going to say something to her but decided to bite my tongue. I don't need her hating me, "That's what I thought." She scoffs, 'Maybe it's to late for her not to hate me' I sigh.