|Ch 22| Falling for Gracie

This morning I woke up extremely happy on a school day

This morning I woke up extremely happy on a school day. I think it has to do with what happened between me and Daniel last night. Ever since I got to know the real Daniel I have noticed how sweet, caring and adorable he really is all of which are the opposite from what I thought of him before meeting him personally. It goes to show that stereotyping a person can always be miss judged. He was categorized as the bad boy that has no heart but that's not true because to not have a heart one does not have feelings or the ability to care and Daniel does have emotions other than anger and I can assure you that he does care for someone for example his mother, I see the love he has for her in his eyes.

I sigh in content before getting out of my comfy bed and head towards my closet for some cloths. While finding a suitable outfit I find myself recalling the first time he ever spoke to me in English. I scold myself for being so rude to him that day all because of what Ryan had said to me earlier but that's in the past and now I'm ready for what the future holds between me and Daniel. I hope it's all good things but knowing that one of Daniels enemies is out to get me makes me feel frightened for my life and to add on to that I can't even tell anyone because if I do then my family will be hurt or worse killed. I can't afford that to happen I would die of guilt if something ever happened to them, I can't lose them they are my everything.

I'm brought out of my thoughts by a doorbell ringing. I scramble to get ready knowing that it's Daniel who is at the door. I quickly run to the bathroom to brush my teeth then I put on the outfit I picked out which was a black crop top and dark blue jeans then I slipped on my vans and added some mascara and lip balm before running out my bedroom door. I run my hair brush through my already straight brown hair and climbing down the stairs to open the door for Daniel.

When I reach the door I breath in to calm my nerves before opening the door,"Hey." I smile staring at a very good looking Daniel. Today he is wearing a black v-neck with dark blue jeans as well as his black vans. We're twins!!

"Morning gorgeous. I like your outfit." He smirks looking me up and down.

I blush a crimson red, "Thanks you too." I laugh shyly.

"Are you ready?" He asks noticing my awkward poster. All of this is new to me I have no idea what I am doing so you can't blame me he is after all the first guy I have ever been this close too.

I clear my throat before answering his question, "Ya let me just get something to eat real quick." I tell him feeling my empty stomach clench in hunger.

"Don't worry about breakfast I bough us some doughnuts and coffee." he says garbing my had and pulling me out the door.

"Thank you," I tell him while smiling down at our conjoined hands.