|Ch 18| Falling for Gracie

*Warning this chapter mentions drugs and has abuse as well as rape

*Warning this chapter mentions drugs and has abuse as well as rape.*
         _______________________________________________

     "Mark please stop yelling Daniel is sleeping in his room."  Rebecca pleaded to her drunk husband for the third time now.

"Shut up! I'll do whatever the fuck I want! Let the bastard child wake up he's done nothing but cause me problems."

"You don't mean that Mark." Rebecca cries not taking notice of the little boy no younger then eight watching the exchange between parents.

"You know very well I mean every word that came out of my mouth. That boy is no son of mine, if it weren't for him then I'd have enough money for my drugs. But no I need to bring money for the bastard to eat or for the bloody bills to be payed. Thanks to the both of you I had no choice but to ask Xavier for  more money so I could afford my drugs and now he keeps pressuring me to pay him back the money I own. So I repeat myself don't tell me I can't shout because the problem or what you call your 'son' is sleeping. I'm tired of your shit all you do is nag and nag about how I spend 'my' money!"

" You promised me you stopped asking him for money how stupid can you be Mark you know Xavier is bad news!" She shouts disappointed in her husband who seems to never listen to her anymore.

"I lied, I never really did stop asking him for money. How do you think we pay the bills Rebecca. How stupid can you be don't you remember that neither of us have a job." He replies in disbelief.

"You told me you were working with Bill at his auto shop." She yells having enough of his lies. That's all he was now a greedy dirty liar.

" I lied about that just how I lied about the $200 you lost when in reality I took them and bought some weed and booze." He cackles showing no care for his wife who was weeping as she realized her caring husband was no longer with her and was now replaced with a dead beat abusive man. He was now only a shell of the man she once loved.

" I'm done with your bullshit, get your shit and get the fuck out of my house you no good for nothing asshole!!" Rebecca shouts realizing he was poison for her and her son. She needed him out of their life before he inflicted more pain on them. No more she thought to herself.

"Don't raise your voice at me or do I need to teach you another lesson!!" He shouts back making spit fly on the woman's face.

Rebecca wanted to cower in fear from the red angry faced man but she was determined to end this nightmare. She knew she needed to be strong for her and her son, "I'm not asking you again get out or I'll call the cops, that's if your yelling didn't already alert the neighbors and annoy them."Rebecca shouts back trying to hide her fear of the man in front of her...The man she once was madly in love with.