|Ch 14| Falling for Gracie

Daniels pov:

Daniels pov:

Punch punch kick punch kick

Sighning I walk to the gym bench to sit down and drink some water before getting up and continuing to throw punches at the worn out punching bag.

It's been two days since the almost kiss with Gracie during lunch and I can't get her out of my head it's to the point where I've gone restless and can't stop the guilt that is eating me alive. I thought throwing some punches would relieve some of the stress and guilt I was feeling inside, it usually works yet today not even throwing punches seem to be sufficient enough to get this fucking guilt off my shoulders. Nothing could help with the weight I daily felt on my shoulders for lying to Gracie's face everyday.

She is going to hate me when she finds out the truth and I all of the sudden don't want it to end that way between the two of us.

Why did she have to be so dame perfect and make the prank more harder for me to do. I keep on having this urge to be with her as more than just an acquaintance which is new to me; it's never been in my interest to have a relationship with a girl. I know that I can't avoid the feelings whatever they are that seem to be growing for her more and more as the days go by, every time I'm with her I feel relaxed and happy, like I can be myself. I'm in dangerous territory right now and i want nothing to do with what my heart is telling me, it never ends good for anyone.

Maybe making Gracie an exception will actually be good yet as messed up as it seems to admit I know she's too good for me and I wouldn't want to taint her innocent personality with my dark fucked up life. If I did I would never forgive myself for ruining her picture perfect life.

Who would of thought that the rude cold bad-boy would grow feelings for the untouchable shy goodie too shoos.

Gracie is just so different from the girls I'm usually around... she's unique in her own way not only is she different for her personality but she can do what many have never been able to do... She can make me happy even in the worst of times and maybe that is why I feel this way towards her and just maybe that's why I don't want to let her go anymore but Ryan has been on my ass about the prank since the beginning. Every time I see him it's always 'how is it going with Gracie?' 'Is there any progress' 'do this do that' 'does she trust you' blah blah blah.

Does she really deserve what Ryan has in store for her? No I think she doesn't deserve our lies I also think Ryan is just being a little bitch about the whole ordeal. The guy needs to move on and find another girl that will actually fuck him because Gracie won't just fuck anyone especially him period.

Ah fuck! these feelings for her really are messing with me. It's like elementary school all over again. Those were the worst of times that's partially why I don't know what love really is or how it feels.

I've never experienced any type of love from anyone and vise versa. Sure my mom loves me and i tell her I love her but again what is love? To me it's just a word without any emotions. Don't get me wrong I care deeply for her and only her she's been through so much it's the least I could do...give her something to live for.