|Ch 29| Falling for Gracie

The day for the schools annual talent show was finally here

       The day for the schools annual talent show was finally here. Today is the day I will perform in front of an audience for the very first time in my entire existence. I could throw up at the thought of having hundreds of eyes on me.

At the thought of the blinding bright spot light I shudder in fear.

My lips curve up into a smile as I hear Daniels gravelly voice from besides me, "How are you feeling?" He gently asks his thumb rubbing little circles on my knuckles.

Taking a deep breath I let the air out through my mouth dramatically, "Like throwing up," I confess leaning my head on his shoulder.

Caressing my head he brings me closer to his chest giving me the comfort I needed to keep my nerves at bay, "You'll be okay. I'm going to be in the second row rooting for you with the rest of our family and friends. Gracie I know you can do it, your gonna win I just know you are baby." He cooes with profoundness laced in his voice. Nodding my head I close my eyes and enjoy our little moment of comfort.

My eyes widen in aggravation and I sigh in annoyance and disbelief when the familiar clanking sound of heels comes from behind me. Looking up I am not surprised to see Rihanna staggering our way with an un-satisfied look on her porcelain makeup covered face, "Oh look it's the ugly freak and the hot bad boy, match made in hell. You really have downgraded yourself this time haven't you Daniel....And I sure can say the same for Ryan and Brian such a shame you boys like the boring nobody's, at least David is still sane and not hitting up a piece of trash like the one in your arms." Rihanna mocks pointing her skinny manicured finger at me in disdain.

Daniel grits his teethe and through his teeth he sneers at her, "Get fucking lost, Rihanna. Don't you have someone to sleep with so you can win the talent show, we all know you only win because you give the host a blowjob behind stage." Daniel mocks back a glare casted towards a now upset and fuming Rihanna.

She crosses her arms over her chest and takes up a protective stance, jutting her chin out in defiance, "Shut up I don't need to sleep with anyone to win the talent show or beat your freak of a girlfriend!" She shouts stomping away a scream escaping her as she walks down the hall dramatically.

Maybe she is right maybe I don't have a chance at winning the talent show, Rihanna has done this multiple times and has experience while I don't. What if I get nervous and mess up the lyrics or press the wrong piano key.

I was not aware that as I thought about making a mistake on stage a frown had taken its place on my face until Daniel's worried voice calls out to me bringing me from my negative thoughts, "Don't listen to her beautiful. Remember she has a stick way up her ass it has affected her ability to think straight." Daniel growls in irritation towards her cruel words towards me and my friends. I smile and lightly giggle at what he had just said about her. Daniel's lips slightly curve up into a grin when he hears my amusement.