Chapter 19

*Maheshwari Pov*

"Is something wrong, Di? For the past two days you are very dull." I asked, frowning when she is just staring at the breakfast.

"Just nervous about the work. Within a few days they will see the samples and I am trying to finish them." She replied and I nodded.

"But have the food, Di." I said and heard a snort from my side to see Nakul shaking his head.

Right! This man thinks I took revenge on her. He didn't need to say it out loud, but made it obvious by making the sounds like this or some other gesture whenever I am talking to her.

I glanced at James to see him lost in his thoughts too. Now what happened to everyone? Why does everyone have some mood effects added to them each day?

"Sir!" we heard a voice and glanced up to see my Father's driver standing near the door.

"Are they fine?" Di and I asked at a time before glancing at each other and walked to the door with the other two following us.

"Both are completely fine. Mrs. Guptha asked me to leave these two suitcases here." He said and gestured them which are beside him.

"For whom?" I asked fidgeting with my hands.

"For you, Miss." He replied, smiling and I nodded after which he walked off.

"I am sure it is not a bomb." James drawled making me slap on his shoulder.

"Mom sent this and what if it is like severing all the ties with me." I mumbled and felt a hand on my shoulder to see Di shaking her head.

"Whatever the reason for all this must not have been your fault. So, she will understand when you are ready to tell her." She said smiling and we three heard a set of coughs.

I know who is doing it and why, so I ignored him, but James walked away to bring him some water while Di frowned at him.

Di and I dragged them inside. I knelt before them and slowly opened them thinking she just sent all my childhood things and all my things which remind her of me or something.

I slowly opened the lid and frowned, looking at the contents before taking out the card that is present above them.

'What are you doing one month at work with all these still at home? So, I am sending them to you and hope everything is fine at work place.'

And then I screamed before opening the second one to see all my purchases I did for work there. I felt an arm around my shoulder and I glanced at Di smiling who is smiling back.

"She is not angry at me anymore." I mumbled and she nodded.

"Shall I help you to get them to your room?" James asked and I immediately nodded.

I stood up to see Nakul is standing a little away with a frown covering his face. He is just looking at the bags lost in his thoughts.

After James got them to my room, I immediately started packing them properly and then suddenly the one I was about to put inside got dragged away from me.

"Why did she buy all this for you?" he asked, frowning and I glanced at him frowning back.

"I bought them myself, Mr. Singh." I replied and took the Saree back.

"So, your Mom believed that you didn't actually plan all this just because you told her so." He mumbled and I sighed closing the door.

"Yes! That's what loved ones do. They trust and do not judge at every second." I said shrugging.