Chapter 25

*Swathi Pov*

"What is wrong with you? Are you having tooth ache?" I asked him the moment entering the house to which he glared at me.

"No!" he replied and continued to walk towards the room.

"Then why were you gritting your teeth?" I asked, frowning to which he just took his clothes and moved towards the washroom.

"Nope! I am not going to let you ignore me when yesterday you were breathing on my neck." I said following him and he groaned.

"I am already tired and need to freshen up. So, don't irritate me." He warned.

"Why don't you use your power of winning yesterday's bet and ask me to back off?" I asked, wishing he did that by which I need not have to worry thinking what he will ask of me.

"So, this is your plan?" he asked, smirking and suddenly held my wrist.

"What are you doing?" I asked, but he dragged me into the washroom.

"Irritate me all you want to." He replied and closed the door before moving towards the shower.

"Don't stop on my account and I will just have my shower to save the time." He added and placed his clothes on the hanger before moving to remove his shirt.

"Do you expect I will shriek with shyness and run away?" I asked him raising my eyebrow.

"From you? Never!" he replied and completely removed his shirt before moving towards his trousers.

"Scared?" I asked when he stopped and he glared at me.

"Of course! You are used to seeing all models do it, then why would I be any different." His comment suddenly made me stiffen.

"And before you go screaming, I am disrespecting you, I was talking about how you have to make sure the clothes are fit and all those things." He added before I can react seeing my reaction.

Within seconds the anger reaction of mine converted into shock and then settled for smug one understanding what toothache he had today.

"Why? Jealous and you?" I asked, moving near to him and stood before him.

"Why? Does bodyguards have a rule not to?" he asked and pushed me to the wall when I gave an innocent shrug.

"Ouch!" I mumbled, feeling the impact of his force on my back.

"Are you hurt?" he suddenly asked and I shook my head.

"Now, what are you saying?" he asked, placing his hands on my hips while I controlled my reaction giving him a blank look.

"What do you want me to say?" I asked back moving my hands over his chest and trailed them down and up to which he shuddered.

"Swathi!" he warned, but I was having too much fun seeing his expression.

"You are a witch." He said moving his hand to brush my lips with his fingers.

"I wouldn't be that sophisticated about myself." I said and he laughed, pulling me in his arms before kissing me.

"Enough!" I said, pushing him away smiling.

"Bear your punishment." He said, pulling me back.

"Very nice punishment." I said teasingly and he smirked before turning the shower and this time I shrieked.

"Stupid!" I mumbled pushing my hair away from my face while he tugged my overcoat before removing it.

"James!" I whispered and he nodded, staring at me while I stared back.