Chapter 1: Our Minecraft World

My name is Sophie.

Short for SophieLophie.

I've been a Minecrafter since I was... oh, let's say much littler than I am now. By never, in all my years of Minecrafting, have I ever experienced an adventure like the one I'm about to tell...

~ ~ ~

I joined the server weeks after two of my best friends, Cally and Midnight (CallyGamer123 and QueenBlueMidnight626) began to roam it's vast forests and rolling hills. They teleported me to their home, a large, impressive dark oak wood structure carved and weaved into a small hill buried within a forest.

They hastily showed me where everything was, including their secret library, king-sized bedroom and redstone stables. They already had four horses in the stables. 

Cally and Midnight also had a dog each, and although Midnight had no cats, Cally had about six of them, all of them either black and white or ginger. Instead of sleeping in Cally's room though, she let them and her dog, Coolio, sleep down in Midnight's secret library, much to the annoyance of Midnight.

While they were trying to find a better place for Cally's pets, I tamed a wolf and gave her a yellow collar. "I'll call you... Suzie!" I cried, clipping the name tag to her collar. Suzie barked. I patted her. "Come on, let's see where the others are," I said, commanding her to stand. 

I left the bedroom and trotted downstairs, Suzie on my heels. "Hey, Cally!" I called. "Where are you?" 

"Down here!" Came a voice from the little quartz pond we had in the large entry room. 

"You're... where?" I cried. I peered into the pond. I could see small, black writing showing through the water and blocks. 

"Oh, nevermind!" I shouted. "I can see your nametag!" 

Not wanting Suzie to drown in the pond, I commanded her to sit while I leapt in and waded to the middle. I crawled down a ladder and found myself in the secret library (Forget I just told you where it is).

I looked around. A ton of chests lines the walls of the small room. Cally was pushing one of her black cats, Dark Tail, onto a black carpet. The cat looked up at her and mewed. 

"Get... on... the...mat Dark Tail!" She growled, trying her hardest to shove Dark Tail the right way. 

She wore one of her favourite skins, a half-cat one, with a black shirt and grey pants. She had blond hair with a blue streak running along her fringe. Her eyes were blue and she had a light blue fox tail with a white tip. She had long blue ears on the sides of her head with blue bands around her wrists. 

"Hey, Cally," I greeted. "Need any help?" 

"Oh, I'm just trying to get these guys on their beds," Cally replied. 

"I'd prefer if they were in your room!" Shouted a voice from somewhere. Midnight's voice.

"Here, I'll keep two cats down here and take the others up, alright?" Cally called.

"Fine!" Midnight shouted back.

I shook my head and climbed up the ladder with Cally and a  few of her cats on my tail. If I had one. 

We reached the top and I decided to tame an ocelot. It took a long time. The wild cat just kept looking at me, and didn't move. 

"Yeah, it took me a long time to tame Tabby," Cally told me, her tail sweeping the floor. "Like, no joke, it took me about ten minutes to tame her."  

Finally the cat took the fish. A bubble of hearts surrounded her and when they cleared she had turned into a lovely ginger cat. I called her Tinsel. 

"Isn't that, like, a Christmas name?" Midnight asked me, walking through the door to the bedroom where I had tamed Tinsel. 

"Yeah, maybe, but I like the name," I told her. 

Midnight's skin changed a lot, but today, she wore a white shirt with black pants. Her hair hung over her shoulders, and the tips of them were pink. She had a pink streak across her fringe. 

"I'm going to take Ocean for a walk," She said. She turned to the light-blue collared dog, who was sitting beside her bed. "Come on Ocean!" Midnight attached a lead to Ocean's collar and led the dog out the door.

"Oh, okay. Well, I'm gonna work on my secret library." Cally said, making her way down the stairs after Ocean's retreating tail. I hesitated. They'd left me nothing to do! Oh, well, I thought to myself, clipping on Suzie's lead and commanding Tinsel to stand, I'll just go for a walk with Midnight and Ocean.

I galloped down the stairs in time to see Ocean's tail disappear around the front door. I caught up with Midnight as she walked under the first tree to the forest that surrounded us. Suzie padded to my side and Tinsel pranced along behind me, doing who know's what. "I'm coming with you," I said to Midnight. "Oh, okay then." She replied. 

But then she suddenly sprinted away to the side! I think she was chasing something, or maybe she just wanted to get me to chase her. I cried out in surprise and followed her, with my faithful pets running alongside me. I chased her through the forest, occasionally loosing sight of her. 

Finally, I gave up. She was doing something, probably exploring, and I just couldn't keep up. So I decided to do my own explorational walk. I slowed down to a trot and turned away, down a path that I had never gone down before. I looked behind me. Tinsel was still following me, but Suzie had snapped her lead. I didn't mind, especially since she would just keep following me.

Soon, I came to a small cave. I jumped down it, followed by Suzie and Tinsel. I peered down. It was a HUGE cave! It led so far down that I couldn't see the end. I thought this would be a great adventure for us, exploring the bowels of the world we thrived on.

Oh, if only I'd known what was to happen within this cave!