Chapter 14: Inside the Cave

We'd only taken a few steps into the cave when a sudden clicking sound made us spin around. Gravel fell from the top of the cave and blocked the entrance. We were trapped!

"We're trapped!" I cried.

"Herobrine joined the game," Minecraft reported, although I was pleased to hear the note of fear in it's voice.

"W-what?" Midnight asked, as we pressed closer together.

"Alright, who learned to use command blocks?" Cally asked bravely, stepping out and jumping down the cave. Midnight and I followed her.

At the end of the cave were three doors, each with our names above them. 

We stopped at looked at them.

"Hm, alright." said Cally, walking over to hers. 

"Wait," cried Midnight. Cally turned around. "Mm?"

"You're just gonna, like, walk into your door without worrying what's on the other side?" Midnight asked her. 

"Yep." Cally replied. "Well, we're stuck here, so we might as well do what he wants us to do."

I stayed silent.

Midnight sighed and walked into her door. I went into mine. It was a small, one-block space, with nothing to stare at but a blank wall.

"Ugh, this is useless!" I heard Cally shout. "I'm going out!"

"STAY IN YOUR DOORS." said a powerful voice.

I jumped.

"I am known my many names. The White Eyes, The Virus, The Curse Of Minecraft. But most know me as Herobrine." The voice said, echoing off the cave walls. "Players of this world, I will test your worthiness, test it I should even bother destroying you, with a little... game."

I heard Midnight and Cally screaming, and suddenly I knew why. The floor had gone beneath me, and I fell through a tiny, one-block tube into a little pond of water below. two splashes beside me told me the others had also fallen, but where were they?

I stepped out and noticed I was in a small room which was made of wood. I looked over. Cally and Midnight were also in this room, but a wooden fence separated us from eachother.

"Welcome to my first task - the Maze!" shouted Herobrine's voice.