Chapter 8: New Server, New Trouble

"What the-?"

I ran.

Or flew.

Or swam.

Or all of the above.

Anything.

Absolutely anything.

To get away from...

CALLY.

I jumped off the thin wooden bridge and spread my elytra wings. I glided down into the valley below, low enough to pass through a naturally-formed hole in the mountain. Then I set off my fireworks and whizzed away, leaving behind a trail of gold and scarlet sparks.

You see, someone, and I had a very suspicious guess who, had filled my house with chickens that had name tags. And what did those name tags say?

Cally was here...

So what do I do? Well, I fill her house with pigs that say, You'll never know... of course! And then I run. Fast.

"What the-? Just, just what!?" I heard her cry in disbelief. I dove down under a tree and listened, flattening myself against the trunk. "I'll have to kill them all now!" She muttered angrily. "You shouldn't have stuffed my house with chickens!" I shouted. I could hear my voice echoing off the mountains to her.

"Chickens? What chickens?" She cried back. 

"The ones that said, Cally was here!" I shouted from my spot beneath the tree.

Cautiously, I edged my way out of the cover of the leaves. Coast was clear.

I snuck out and flew off with my elytra back towards Cally's bizarre home. I glided down to the doorstep (I actually over-shot and smacked into the gates she had boarding the front path) and went inside. 

Yep. Just how I left it. Pigs everywhere. Cally was desperately trying to kill them with her diamond sword, with the help of her dogs, Coolio and Jackson. Yes, they were now here. My Suzie was too, but she was back at the house, and I couldn't really be bothered getting her.

So I went upstairs and began getting rid of the pigs up there.

"Hey, while I get rid of these ones, you can go over to my house and have a look," I suggested. I heard her cross the room downstairs and open the door. I heard barking after it closed. She must have left Coolio and Jackson here. And her cats. She also had two cats, one ginger, on black and white, called Kitty and Ivy. 

There were a few moments of silence. Then -

"Jeez..." 

That was Cally.

She had seen my home. 

But now I had to go. I said goodbye to her and left.

--------------------

Some time later, I came back on. Midnight was there now, too. And Cally had upgraded a floating stable that she had build, which had redstone doors and was connected to Cally's house through a long bridge. 

Midnight was building a floating Swimming Pool.

"Hi!" I said, gliding over to her. She looked up from where she was hovering. She was building the walls. "Hi!" She replied. 

I helped Midnight to finish her pool, telling her about the chickens and pigs as we worked.

When she was finished, she grinned and gestured for me to follow her to my house, which I had left since it was over run by chickens. Oh, and wolves. At least there was a large number of wolves with name tags saying, Free Wolves. That was the best part of the trick.