Cube; Lai Guan Lin

@babytaetae_bae

@babytaetae_bae

~*~

"He's doing good." I say to my brother as I sat in the practice room looking at my laptop.

"I'm so proud." WooSeok answered and did a little fist bump in the air."I feel like a proud dad."

"Yah! WooSeok you're still a baby!" Hui shouted at him from cross the room.

"Hyung he was the one that said he wanted to be like me. When he said that I officially became his 'father'." WooSeok said making all of us laugh.

I looked away from the ten boys and looked at my laptop. The smile on my face becoming wider as I look at the screen.

"You know he's coming to the company later today. The producers of the show are letting them go home for two days and both Guan Lin and Seon Ho are coming later today." E'Dawn said making me look up at him.

"Really?" I asked jumping to my feet, a smile on my face."I have to go home and get ready!"

I grabbed my things and gave my brother a kiss on the cheek before running out the practice room. "Bye oppa. I'll be back soon!"

"Yah! Bring me back some food!" I hear WooSeok shout at me as I run down the hallway.

~*~

"Is Guan Lin here?" I asked when I enter Pentagon's practice room once I returned back to the company.

"Food?' WooSeok asked and looked at me. Sweat running down his face as he panted and tried to catch his breath.

"Is he here or not?" I asked and shoved the bag of food into the tall boy's chest.

"He's in the practice room down the hall." Yuto said as he grab the bag from WooSeok and looked through it to see if he could find something to eat.

I open the door to their practice room about to walk out but end up bumping into someone chest and almost falling. I shake my head and look up to see my boyfriend standing in front of me. His hand holding me by the waist.

"Guan Lin!" I shout and jump into his arms. His arms wrapped around my body as he hugged me tightly.

"I missed you noona." He whispered into my ear.

I pulled away and looked at him in the eyes."I missed you too, Guan Lin." I say and kissed his cheek before pulling him into another hug.

We both pull away when someone clears their throat. We look up at my brother who stood in front of us. His eyebrow raised.

"Hi hyung." Guan Lin said with a nervouse smile on his face.

"Hello, Guan Lin." He said and smiled at him. His eyes traveling down to my waist where Guan Lin was still holding me. He raised his eyebrow once again as he looked at Guan Lin.

"Oppa!"  I said glaring at him when Guan Lin removed his hand from my waist and stepped back, his cheeks bright red as he looked at the ground.

"What? You're still my little sister Y/N." He said and ruffled my hair before walking out the practice room. The other boys following him and leaving Guan Lin and me alone.

Once they all left I turned to Guan Lin and smiled. I gave him a kiss on the lips before he could speak up."You know he likes you, right? You don't have to be scared of him." I say giggling.

"Yeah I know but he's still my sunbae and my girlfriends older brother. I want him to like me no matter what. I kind of want him to approve of us dating."

Guan Lin and I both jump when the door opens. WooSeok peeking his head in and looking at us." I approve of you Guan Lin. Don't hurt her, okay?"

Guan Lin smiles and nods his head. WooSeok returned the smile and stepped back and closed the door leaving us alone once again.

"See I told you. Now I think my boyfriend deserves a kiss for placing second place." I lean in close to kiss him but he pulled away when WooSeok shouts.

"Back away little man."

"Yes Hyung." Guan Lin said and blushed once again.