Yuehua; Ahn Hyung Seob

@Ara180199

@Ara180199

~*~

"Yah! Give it back you butt head!" I shout and run after my best friend Hyung Seob.

Students getting out of our way as we run down the hallway. Hyung Seob took my diary and wouldn't give it back. I was scared that he might read something he shouldn't read.

I finally caught up to him and grabbed a hold of his hair.

"Yah! Let go! It hurts!" He said when I pulled him down to my height.

"Give me back my diary first !" I say through my teeth and placed my hand in front of him.

"Ah! Okay, okay!" He said and placed the blue book in my hand. 

I smiled at him and let go of his hair before skipping away from him like nothing happened.

"Yah Ara! You can't just pull on my hair and pretend nothing happened!" Hyung Seob said running to catch up with me.

"Yeah I can. I just did it stupid." I say hugging my diary to my chest and giving him an innocent smile.

He just shakes his head and walks beside me as we make our way back to class. Hyung Seob and I have been friends since kindergarten. We've pretty much done everything together.

"Did you here there's a new transfer student from Busan." I hear a student say when Hyung Seob and I enter out class room.

"Boy or girl?" Someone else asks.

"Boy. He's apparently really cute." The first student says making all the girls giggle.

I just roll my eyes and sit down next to Hyung Seob. "Some girls are just to much." I say and shake my head.

"Yah you're like that too." He said and laughed at me.

"That's only with Taehyung Oppa. He is the perfect man okay. His smile is beautiful. His voice is deep and sexy. His hair looks so soft. His hands are so pretty. Ahh I want to hold his hand." I say and giggled at the thought of handing Taehyung's hands.

I hear Hyung Seob laughed. I never really been interested in boy beside Taehyung Oppa but he doesn't count. He's an idol and I would never have the chance to meet him.

The only crush I've ever had has been Hyung Seob but I pushed my feelings for him away when I realized that if I confessed to him it would probably ruin our friendship.

I'm snap out of my thoughts when the bell rings and the teacher enters the room. A tall boy with dark red-ish hair standing next to him.

"Oh My God." I say and look at the boy in front.

"What? Is something wrong?" Hyung Seob asked.

"He is the most beautiful person I have ever seen." I say and smile the transfer student even though he wasn't looking at me.

"I thought Tae Oppa was the most beautiful person you have ever seen." He said and rolled his eyes.

"He is but he's an idol and I will never meet him in person." I answer and go back to paying attention to the transfer student.

"Hello everyone. I'm Park WooJin." He said and smiled.

I couldn't help but giggle and watch WooJin as he walked down the aisle to his seat which was right behind me.

I turn around smiled at him."Hi I'm Ara." I say and smile at WooJin.

"Nice to meet you Ara." He said and smiled back at him.

WooJin and I talked the whole class getting to know each other. We were talking so much that I forgot about Hyung Seob.

"You're really cute Ara. Do you have a boyfriend?" WooJin asked.

I giggle and shook my head."Ani,Oppa." I say and smile at him.

"Would you like to go in date with me then?"

"Oppa stop messing around we just met." I said and push his shoulder light.

I felt my cheeks heat up when he suddenly grabbed hold of my hand, but I'm pulled out his grip when I feel someone grab my other hand and pull me out the classroom.

"Yah Hyung Seob what was that!" I shout and glare at him when we stop walking and stood in the middle of the roof.

"Go on a date with me."

"What?" I asked and laughed." Stop messing around. Now let's go back to class."

"I'm serious." He said and grabbed hold on my hand pulling back so I would face him again.

"H-Hyung Seob stop messing with me." I say and let out a nervous laugh.

"I like you Ara." He said and grabbed both my hands. "I was just scared that by confessing my feelings it would ruin our friendship."

"Hyung Seob-ah...I-I like you too. I was just scared as well." I say and looked at our hands.

"So does that mean you will go on a date me with instead of WooJin."

I nod and smile at Hyung Seob."Were you jealous? Oh Hyung Seob you were jealous of Park WooJin. Omg!"

Hyung Seob let go of my hands and roll his eyes."Never mind you're annoying. Let's not go the date anymore." He said and laughed.

"No! Hyung Seob pay attention to me!" I say and run up to him and jump on his back. "You like me, Hyung Seob!"

He laughed and held my legs so I wouldn't fall off his back."Yes I do. I like you a lot Ara."