Remember Me Part 1⏐Kang Daniel

@RoseWP22//I hope you're okay with me writing two parts

@RoseWP22
//I hope you're okay with me writing two parts.//

~*~

"Ahh why is it so cloudy today? It looks like it's going to rain." Ye Eun said and looked up at the sky.

The dark clouds making her wonder if it would rain on her first day back to Seoul. She was to busy looking up at the sky to notice the tall boy walking in front of her.

"Ahh." She let out a small scream when she fell on her butt and landed on a small puddle of water.

"Omg! Are you okay? I'm so sorry." The boy said and removed his mask from his face.

"Euigeon?"

"Ye Eun?" Daniel asked and grabbed hold of the girl's face. "Is that you?"

Ye Eun nodded her head and removed his large hands from her face. She was pulled into a hug. A small giggle escaping her lips when Daniel started rocking their bodies back and forth.

"Omg Ye Eun. I missed you so much!" He said and pulled away from the hug.

"Euigeon, I would like to catch up but my pants are kind of...wet."

Daniel's eyes widen and he quickly took off his jacket and wrapped around her waist. Ye Eun's eyes widen as he did that, surprised by his sudden action.

"Here come with me." He said and grabbed hold of her hand when he finished tying the jacket around her waist.

"How have you been?" Daniel asked trying to make conversation with his old friend.

"Great. Just came back from America. What about you Euigeon?" She asked as she walked down the street with him.

"Good. Changed my name." He said and chuckled.

"What? Why?" She asked surprised.

"No one could pronounce it correctly besides you so I changed my name to Daniel."

"Daniel. Da-Niel. Mhm I like it." She said and smiled." I heard you finally debuted."

Daniel turn to look at her and nodded. They had walked through a gate that lead to a huge house.

"Yup." He said and open the front door to their dorm." Sit down. I'll be right back." He said and walked to a different room.

She stood in the middle of the room waiting for Daniel to come back. She looked down at her pants and see that they were still wet.

"Who are you?" She looked up when she hear someone speak up. Two boys standing in front of her.

"Ahh Hyung. You're back." They all turn to look at Daniel who gave a smile to them.

"Daniel who is this?" One of the boys asked.

"This is Ye Eun. My old friend." Daniel smiled and walked over to her.

A pair of sweatpants in his hand. "Thank you." Ye Eun said and bow her head at the boys before letting Daniel guide her to the bathroom.

"Daniel!" Jisung shouted and shook Daniel's shoulders. "Is that the girl you told us about. The one you fell in love with?"

Daniel's cheeks became red as she slowly nodded his head. "Yes. That's her."

     Firstly I would like to apologize for taking forever to update this book. I started school two weeks ago I'm already stressing out. I would also like to apologize ahead of time just incase I did this again. It's my last year of high school and I'll be busy with not just school work but also with preparing for college.

Again thank for everyone who has been reading this book. I will try to get your request done as soon as possible.

New username: holataehyung Old username: 97vkook