Yuehua; Ahn Hyung Seob

@Fictionistae

@Fictionistae

~*~

"What are you doing Y/N?" I look up when I see my boyfriend enter the kitchen. I towel wrapped around his neck as he dried his hair.

"I wanted to make cookies. Wanna help?" I asked and licked frosting off my finger.

Hyung Seob nodded and walked around the counter to he was standing next to me and waiting for me to tell him what to do.

"Okay can you measure the flour?" I asked and placed the scale and flour in front of him.

He nodded his head and started to what I said. I grab a bow and start to mix the ingredients. One I was done I turn to Hyung Seob about to ask him if he was done measuring the flour but let out a small scream when I feel something hit my face.

I open eyes and see Hyung Seob with a smile. White flour in his hand and he threw more at my face.

"OPPA!" I shout and stomp my foot. I wipe the flour from my face and glare at him.

"Aww come on Y/N. I was just messing around." He said and grabbed a towel.

He started to wipe my face and smile but I kept glaring at him.

"That's not funny. I look like an idiot." I say and grab the towel from his hand.

I slam it on the counter and turn away from him. I feel his wrap his arms around my waist and start to apologize again.

I slowly start to move my hand towards the flour without Hyung Seob noticing.

"I'm sorry Y/N. I won-. Yah!" I giggled and throw more flour at his face.

I was about to run away but he wrapped his arm around my waist and held me back. He grabbed the flour and dump some on my head.

"HYUNG SEOB!" I shout and grab the closets thing to me which was a bag of sugar.

I giggled at his face and threw more sugar at him. He looked like a ghost with all that flour on his face.

"No! Don't you dare." I say backing away from his.

He had two eggs in his hand and started to walk closer towards me with a smile on his face.

A scream escape my lips when I felt the crack on my head and the liquid slowly rolling down my face.

I glared at him and grabbed an as well, smashing it on his head as well. After another few minutes of us throwing food at each other me sat on the floor laughing.

"So much for making cookies." Hyung Seob said laughing as he wiped my face and placing a kiss on my cheek.