Cube; Yoo Seon Ho

@Woojinie-

@Woojinie-

~*~

"Are you sure you're not dating?" My friend asked as we walked down the hallway.

"Yes. How many times do I have to tell you. SeonHo and I aren't a couple. We're just best friends." I answer and open my locker to grab my books.

"Well it's hard to tell when you guys act like a couple all the time." She said and rolled her eyes.

"We don't act like a couple." I say and look at her with a confused look.

"Umm yeah you do. Remember White day. He got you a giant teddy bear and flowers." She said and threw her hands in the air.

"He was just being nice." I answer and roll my eyes.

"And for his birthday you took his out to dinner." She said again.

"So?" I asked and took my seat.

"So? Why would you take him out to dinner when you could of just done something else?" She asked and sat in front of me.

"Because I can. He's my best friend Mina-ah. He eats a lot as well so I thought I might as well treat him with more food for his birthday." I answer.

She raised her eyebrow at me and shook her head."okay whatever you say Mihye-ah." She said and turned around.

~*~

"SeonHo-ah, I have to go home early today." I say as we make our way to school the next morning.

"Why?" He asked and pout as he held onto my arm.

I giggled and shake him off my arm."I just have too." I answer and ruffle his hair.

He pout again and fix his hair before kissing my cheek and running away.

I stop walking and hold my cheek with wide eyes. My face going red as I continue to walk.

SeonHo-ah why do you make my heart beat so fast.

When I get to class I take my seat and wait for the lesson to beginning. SeonHo being his usual self and being loud and clingy to me.

Soon it's time for me to go home early. I pack my things and say goodbye to SeonHo.

"Bye SeonHo! I'll miss you!" I say and wave goodbye.

He looked at me with a concern look on his face. I shrug my shoulders and walk out the school to see my mom waiting for me.

~*~

I sat in the living room, tears rolling down my cheeks. I tried to breath normally but my crying couldn't let me.

I jump when the front door opens and a sweaty SeonHo burst through the door.

"Migye you can't leave."

"What?" I asked and wipe my cheeks with my hand.

"You can't leave. Not until I say this to you." I look at him with a confused look but wait for him to speak again."I like you Mihye-ah! I have for a long time. I was just to shy to say anything. Now that you're leaving this is my last chance to finally confess."

"SeonHo-ah... what are you talking about. I'm not leaving." I say and get up from the couch.

"W-what? Than why is there a bunch of box outside your house. Why are you crying?" He asked confused.

"Jae-Oppa is leaving for college today and I don't want him to leave. That's why there's boxes in the front yard." I answer and wipe the rest of my tears.

"Oh...forget everything i just said." He said his cheeks turning red and slowly started to walk backwards out the door but I stop him by grabbing his wrist.

"SeonHo...you like me?" I ask with wide eyes.

He nodded his head slowly and looked at the ground."And you didn't say anything until now."

"Yeah. I thought you were leaving and I would never see you again so I thought it would be best for me to confess before you disappeared from my life."

"Yah!" I shout and hit his shoulder."I would never leave you. You're my best friend! I would die without you SeonHo-ah!"

"Ah Mihye stop crying." He said and wiped my tears with his thumb.

"W-what kind of person confesses to their crush when they are about to "move", uhh. That would be horrible. Knowing the person you like won't be around you anymore."

He laughed and nodded his head."I'm kind of a stupid person, uhh?"

I shake my head and pull him into a hug."Yeah but you're my stupid person."