YGKPlus; Kwon Hyunbin

//I'm so upset that he got eliminated

//I'm so upset that he got eliminated. He was doing so good but I'm proud that he improved so much. Please keep supporting him.//

@aegyolks_

~*~

"Kwon Hyunbin! Give me back my notebook!" I shout and jump up trying to grab my notebook from the tall boys hand.

"You're such a nerd Patricia." He said and laughed as he looked through my notebook.

"Yah!" I shout and stomp his foot making him whine in pain and bend down far enough were I could grab my notebook from his hand.

"Don't take my stuff again." I say and grab hold of his shirt collar pulling him close to my face.

His face sudden turns red making me laugh a little. I peck his lips and let go of his shirt.

"You guys are a weird couple." One of my friends says when I sit down next to her and place my notebook back in my backpack.

"No weren't. We just show our love for each other differently." I say and smile as I look back at Hyunbin who was talking to one of his friends.

"No you guys are just weird." She said and laughed.

"Oh shut up and go away." I say and push her away. My attention going back to my tall boyfriend.

~*~

I sat down in our usual lunch table and wait for Hyunbin and our friends to come. I pull out my lunch and start to eat.

"Yah Patricia isn't that Hyunbin?" My friend asked as she sat next to me and pointed behind me.

I turn around, my hands forming fist when I see the new transfer student flirting with Hyunbin. I knew Hyunbin would never flirt with anyone because well he's awkward.

I could see that he saw trying to get away from her and reject her politely but she wouldn't let him go.

"Patricia don't do anything stupid!" My friend shouted when I finally got up from the lunch table and started to walk towards them.

Hyunbin' eyes widen when he saw me come over. He tried to push the girls hand away from him but she kept placing it back on his body.

"Excuse me." I say and stand between Hyunbin and the girl.

Her eyes glaring at me as he looked at me up and down."Who are you?" She asks with a disgusted look on her face.

"Me? Who am I? Who the hell are you touching someone else's boyfriend." I say and push her shoulder.

She gasp and pushed my hand away."Boyfriend? Please. Why would someone like him date someone like...you?"

I let out a laugh and rolled my eyes. My hands pushing her shoulder again. Everyone's eyes on us. Hyunbin standing back and watching us with a worried look.

"Listen here cake face. I don't care who you are but you stay away from my boyfriend unless you want me to send you back to the circus." I say and grab hold of Hyunbin's hand and pull him to our lunch table.

I hear the girl gasp and look at me with wide eyes as we walk pass her.

"W-what was that?" Hyunbin asked when we sat back down at our lunch table.

"What was what? She was touching you. You look uncomfortable and I couldn't just stand there and watch that clown touch MY boyfriend." I say and look at him with a smile.

"Wow you're scary when you get jealous." Hyunbin said and looked at me with a smile.

"I. Am. Not. Jealous." I say and hit his shoulder softly.

"Okay. Whatever you say Patty cakes." He said and ruffled my hair." I know I'm yours and no one will take me away from you." He said and kissed my cheeks.

"Don't call me Patty Cakes." I say and giggle and kiss his cheek as well.

  I have no idea were I was going with this imagine and I'm sorry if it was bad but I still hope you like it.