Don't Leave⏐Ha SungWoon

@luxlikejimin~*~

@luxlikejimin
~*~

"Min I'm talking to you." SungWoon said looking at Min with an annoyed look.

Min only ignored him and kept looking down at her phone. SungWoon let out a groan and took her phone from her hand.

"Yah! Give it back you Asshole!" She shouted and tried to reach for her phone.

"Look I know you don't like me because of what I did but it would be great if you could help me with this project." He said looking at her in the eyes.

Min grabbed her phone from his hand and glared at him."For your information it's not that I don't like you. I HATE YOU HA SUNGWOON!"

She crossed her arms over her chest and watched as he frown and went back to work on the project by himself.

Min smiled and went back to looking at her phone and letting SungWoon finish the project she was supposed to be doing as well.

Min wasn't a mean girl. She was actually the nicest girl in the school. She helped everyone that needed help. You could say she was one of those girl in TV shows that super nice, pretty and is adored by everyone.

But after she found out her ex boyfriend, Ha SungWoon cheated on her she became cold and mean, especially to Ha SungWoon.

"Are we done? Okay good." Min said and walked out the library before SungWoon could say anything to her.

When Min exit the library she leaned against the wall and sigh. A frown on her face as she looked at the ground. It hurt her heart that she was treating SungWoon so bad. But what else could she do? She still loved him but didn't want to show it. That's why she acts the away she does towards him.

~*~

"What's going on?" Min asked when she walked into class a week after she and SungWoon saw each other.

Suzy, Min's friend turn around and faced her."Did you not hear?"

"Hear what?" Min asked looking at her friend confused.

"SungWoon is transferring to another school. Today will be his last day here."

"What? What do you mean?" Min asks with a confused look.

"Mhm. SungWoon is changing school because apparently someone has been treating him badly. Yah! Min where are you going?"

Min ran down the hallway and enter the teachers office. "joesonghamnida" she said and bow when she enter but didn't see SungWoon in their.

She pulled out her phone and dial his number. "Yah pick up." She said bitting her nails.

"YAH! HAN SUNGWOON PICK UP YOUR PHONE!" She shouted tears running down her cheeks.

"Min?"

Min looks up and sigh. She quickly runs to SungWoon and pulls him into a hug. Her arms wrapped around his waist.

"Yah SungWoon. You can't leave. You can't leave when we have to do the project together." She said crying into his shoulder.

SungWoon was taken back by her words and didn't know what to say.

"Are you really leaving?"

"H-how did you know I was leaving?" He asked and pulled her away from him.

"Are you leaving because of me?" She asked ignoring his question.

"Mi-"

"I'm sorry, SungWoon. I never meant to hurt you. I just thought that if I showed that I still loved you after our break up it would make me seem weak."

Min's eyes widen when she felt SungWoon's soft lips on hers. She closed her eyes and kissed him back.

"I won't leave." He said after he pulled away from the kiss.

"Really?" She asked with a smile.

SungWoon nodded and kissed her nose."if you don't want me to leave I won't leave. I won't leave you."