HUNUS; Kim SangGyun

@KwonRena

@KwonRena

~*~

"Did you really think I liked you?" He laughed and looking at me up and down." You were just a bet. I never liked you and I never will." He said laughing.

"Thanks for the $100 Rena-ah." He said and took the hundred dollar bill from his friend before walking away and leaving me in the middle of school. All the students laughing at me.

~*~

I flip my hair as I walk down the hallway. A smirk on my face when I see everyone stop what they were doing and look at him.

"Oppa!" A girl scream and hit her boyfriend who was looking at me up and down.

"Excuse me." I say in an innocent voice. "Can you tell me were room 101 is?" I say and smile at the boy.

"A-ah yeah. I'll walk you there." He said and guided me down the hallway.

He turn around and smiled at his friend. I looked around the hallway and stop when I see a picture of him on the bulletin board. A medal around his neck.

"Who's that?" I asked the guy that stop walking as well and looked over my shoulder.

"Oh that's Kim SangGyun. He's the star player of our basketball team." The guy answered.

I bit my lip and nodded my head before letting the guy take me to my class.

"Thank you again. I'm sorry for making you late." I say and smile at the boy.

He becomes nervous when I place my hand on his chest. All he does is nod his head before walking away.

I knock on the door of the class room and walk in. Everyone turning their attention to me.

"I'm sorry I'm late." I say and bow my head.

"You must be the new student." He said and placed his book down on his desk.

I nod my head and look around the class room. My eyes locking with eyes I haven't seen in such a long time. He looked different. He changed a lot. Everything but his eyes changed.

"Please introduce yourself to the class." He said.

I nodded my head and bow. "Hello I'm Kwon Rena. Please take care of me."

I look at SangGyun who was coughing loudly making some of the students look at him. A smirk on my face as I look at him.

"Please take a seat in the back." The teacher said and pointed at the seat in the back.