Fantagio; Ong Seongwoo

@irresistiblejeon

@irresistiblejeon

~*~

"Me? Date you?" I felt tears roll down my eyes as Ong Seongwoo walk away laughing and left me standing in front of everyone, making me look like an idiot.

My vision becoming blurry as I run down the hallway trying to get away from the crowed of students that once surrounded me and Seongwoo.

"Stupid! You're so stupid Angela! You should have never confessed you're feelings to him." I mumbled to myself and cried my eyes out.

~*~

It's been a few months since I've confessed my feelings to Ong Seongwoo. For about a month I was the laughing stock of the school.

Every time some that knew Seongwoo saw me they would laugh and start to whisper to their friend about what happened. And to make things worse even Seongwoo would do the same.

But now people barely remember what happened. All that talk about now is how close summer was even though it was still 5 months away.

I was snap out of my thoughts when I felt someone pet my head. I look up and smile at my boyfriend, Kang Daniel.

He asked me out a few days ago and he's been so nice to me. He made me feel like a princess.

"You okay Angela?" He asked and bend down in front of me.

I nod my head and smile at him. My eyes going to the door where Seongwoo and his friends were entering the room. His eyes landing on me and Daniel but he quickly looks away and goes back to talking to his friend.

It still hurt a little. Every time I look at him it makes me sad because deep down I still have feelings to for him and wished he wouldn't have rejected me. But why should I complain. I have Daniel now and he's an amazing boyfriend.

As the end of the school day came to an end I started to pack my things. Daniel's parents had picked him up early for some reason and that meant I had to walk home by myself. Ever since Daniel and I started to date he would always walk home with me even though he live across town.

I always hated that. He always got home late and even when he was tired he would still walk me home, which made me feel bad sometimes.

As I go she's packing my things into my backpack and throw it over my shoulder I see Ong Seongwoo standing a few feet away from me. A smile on his face.

"Can I help you?" I asked and cross my arms over my chest.

"Angela." I felt myself melt a little when he said my name.