Maroo; Park Ji Hoon

@jsmnie

@jsmnie

~*~

I sat on my desk looking over my notes trying to study before our test. All the other students messing around with each other instead of studying.

I suddenly look up when someone placed some snacks and banana milk on my desk.

"What are you doing?" I asked looking at the boy standing in front of me. Park Ji Hoon stood in front of me with a smile on his face.

"I heard you're taking a test today." He said and grabbed my pencil."So Oppa brought you some snacks."

I looked at them with wide eyes. Everyone stop doing what they were doing and looked in our direction.

Park Ji Hoon was one of the popular kids in our school. He was also a year older than me, so him talking to me was kind of big deal.

"I'm sorry 'Oppa'? Why would I call you Oppa, Park Ji Hoo?" I say taking my pencil from him.

Ji Hoon only smiled at me and ruffled my hair before walking out my class and going to his. "Good Luck on your test Y/N-ah!" He shouted.

I rolled my eyes and looked down at the snack he brought me. I felt my heart start to race and my cheeks heat up when I saw a note on one of the snacks.

Good luck on your test beautiful. When you're done meet me in the garden. I have something to tell you.

~*~

I could feel my heart race faster and faster as I got closer to the school garden. My hands became sweaty and I constantly kept wiping them on my skirt.

"Ji Hoon?" I say softly when I enter the garden. The small waterfall placed in the garden making the only sound in the room.

"You came." I turn around to see Ji Hoon looking at me with a surprised look.

"You asked me to come. Why wouldn't I come?" I asked raising my eyebrow at him.

He suddenly smiles making me melt a little on the inside. "I actually have something to ask you." He said and walked closer towards me.

"What is it now Park? You want me to do your homework again?" I say and rolled my eyes. My arms crossed over my chest."W-what are you doing?" I say and held my breath when he suddenly stands really close to me.

"Stop acting like this Y/N." He said and placed a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Park Ji Hoon! What the hell are you doing?" I say and push him away from me. "What is it that you want? You're wasting my free period."

He looked at me with confused eyes, his mouth open but nothing came out. I let out a sigh and looked down.

I have had a crush on Ji Hoon for a long time now and I was hoping he would confess to me, but I guess I was wrong. I guess he just likes messing with my feelings.

"Ji Hoon...you know how I feel and you keep messing with me. Why do you keep doing this to me? You know I like you but you keep sending mix signals! Stop messing with my feeli-"

"I like you too Y/N!" He said cutting me off and grabbing hold of my hand.

My eyes widen as I look at him."Y-you, do?"

He smiles and nods his head."Yes. For a long time actually. I just didn't know how to tell you. I'm sorry it took me a long time to confess. I was just scared you would reject me."

"Ji Hoon I-I like you too," I say and smiled at him.

"So that means you'll be my girlfriend?" He asked and placed his hand on my cheek.

I laugh and smiles at him."Yes. I'll be your girlfriend, Park Ji Hoon."

   I hope you enjoy it. Sorry if it's not as good as you expected it. It's my first time writing imagines. Thanks for reading.