Remember Me Part 2⏐Kang Daniel

@RoseWP22

@RoseWP22

~*~

"Noona!" Ye Eun was surrounded by the Maknae line.

The five boys taking the bags from Ye Eun's hands and letting her enter the living room in their dorm. It's been a month since Daniel and Ye Eun reunited with each other.

"Did you guys have a lot of work today?" She asked and sat in the ground with the five boys.

"Daniel Hyung is taking a shower." WooJin said with a smirk on his face when he noticed her looking around for Daniel.

"O-okay." She said her cheeks turning red and turning to look for the other boys.

"Noona do you like Daniel Hyung?" Daehwi asked smiling at her.

"A-ani." She said shaking her head.

"Ye Eun?" She turned around and saw Daniel walk into the room.

A towel around his neck. He ran his hand through his wet hair and smiled at her.

"What are you doing here?" He asked and sat on the ground next to her.

"I brought food...but I have to get going now. I have class in a few minutes." She said and quickly stood up.

"Aww! Can't you stay a little longer Noona?" Guan Lin asked as he took a bite of the chicken.

She shook her head and said goodbye to the youngest boys before heading to the front door, Daniel following her.

"When are we going to tell them?" Daniel asked when the two stepped out the dorm.

"I'm not sure. I'm not sure how they are going to react." Ye Eun said and gave Daniel a small smile.

"I'm sure the boys will be thrilled." He answered and placed a strand of hair behind her ear.

"They aren't the ones I'm worried about." She said and looked up at him." It's your fans. You guys just debuted. A dating scandal won't be good for your career."

Daniel pulled her into a hug and placed a small kiss on her forehead.

Yes it was true that Daniel and Ye Eun were dating but they still haven't told anyone. Not even the other Wanna One members.

But as they said their goodbyes and Daniel placing one last kiss on her forehead someone snap a picture of the two.

~*~

"Daniel!" Ye Eun ran into the dorm and looked at the eleven boys that sat in the living room. All of them showing a concern look.

"Daniel. I'm sorry. I didn't want this to happen. I didn't tell anyone. I swear." Ye Eun said tears rolling down her cheeks.

Daniel quickly got up from were he sat and pulled Ye Eun into a hug. Telling her it was okay. That it wasn't her fault.

"I'm so sorry guys. I n-never meant for this to happen." She said to the other boys.

"No Ye Eun. Don't do that. Please get up." Minhyun said when she got on her knees and started to apologize.

"Noona please don't be sad." Daehwi said and pout.

"Ye Eun, it's okay. We will figure this out okay. For now just stay at home." Daniel said and wiped her tears away.

She nodded and let Daniel hug her.

~*~

It's been three weeks since the dating scandal between Daniel and Ye Eun and it still hasn't died down. She hasn't heard anything from Daniel or the boys.

She's been doing what Daniel has told her. Staying at home. Only going out when she needed to go to classes. After classes she would go straight home.

She sat in her living room, trying to do her homework for her college class but couldn't concentrate.

Daniel had also told her not to go on social media but she couldn't take it anymore. She hasn't heard from Daniel or the other boys and she knew that social media would at least tell her that they were okay.

The first thing she sees when she logs into twitter was the article about the dating scandal. As she scrolls through she starts to regret logging into her twitter.

She felt tears roll down her cheeks as she read all the hate addressed to her but she stops when she sees another article that catches her attention.

MMO Entertainment confirms dating scandal between Wanna One member Kang Daniel and his childhood friend Sun Ye Eun.

She clicked on the article and wiped her eyes so she could read it properly.

After three weeks MMO Entertainment has finally responded to Kang Daniel'sdating scandal.

The Wanna One member was caught in a dating scandal not even a week after their debut. Yet that didn't stop all the fans from supporting the group. But finally after three weeks MMO and Kang Daniel responded to then scandal.

"Kang Daniel and Sun Ye Eun have know each other for a long time. It's not a surprise that the two developed feelings for each other. At first the company was a little upset with the news but we know that Kang Daniel is a smart young man that can take responsibility for his actions."

MMO said to all the fans over social media. Not only did MMO say something about the scandal but Kang Daniel also posted a video of him explaining everything to his fans.

Ye Eun clicked on the video that was attached at the end of the article.

"Hello everyone. I know that some of you must be very upset about what has been happing the past three weeks but I am here to clear everything up."

There was a long pauses before he continued.

"Yes, I am dating my best friend, Sun Ye Eun. I am an adult and I can choose who to have in my life. Yes my fans are important to me but so is Ye Eun. I hope you all respect out relationship. Thank you. I love you guys."

When the video ended Ye Eun could only look at the black screen. Her phone suddenly lit up to show of picture of Daniel.

She hesitated before picking up the call and placing her phone next to her ear.

"I told you everything would be okay, didn't I?"

She could tell that Daniel was smiling. A giggle escaped her mouth and she nodded her head even though he couldn't see her.

"Yeah, you did. Everything is okay when I'm with you."