Wake Up⏐ Hwang Minhyun

@kwonstar-

@kwonstar-

~*~

"Wake up!" Yunseo felt someone shake her softly.

She open her eyes slowly and saw her boyfriend looking at her with a bright smile. His smile faded when Yunseo let out a groan and let her head hit the soft pillow.

"Yah! Yunseo get up. Let's go on a date." Minhyun said and smiled but again he frown when she only let out a groan and waved him off.

"I want to sleep, Oppa." She said and hugged her pillow.

"Yunseo-ah." Minhyun said and shakes her shoulder but she didn't move.

After a while Minhyun got off the bed and walked out the room. Yunseo looked up and smiled, happy that she could sleep some more. She loved her boyfriend but she was busted tired and walked to rest.

"Yunseo-ah! I'm making waffles!" Minhyun said and walked into the room with a plate of waffles.

She looked up at him and licked her lips. Her stomach growling. She knew this was part of his to get her to get out of bed.

"No." She said and laid her head back on the pillow. She giggled when he heard Minhyun groan and walk back to the kitchen of their apartment.

She closed her eyes once again but soon open them when she felt Minhyun lay on top of her.

"Yunseo~" he said and started to kiss her face. "Let's go out and have fun."

Yunseo giggled and turned her head so she could kiss Minhyun on the lips.

"Oppa~." She said when she pulled away from the kiss. Minhyun looking at her with hope in his eyes."Let me sleep."

Minhyun glared at her and got of her. Sitting the edge of the bed he glared at her hoping by acting mad she would get up.

"Yah! Yunseo! If you don't get up I won't talk to you for a week." He shouted at her.

"You won't last a minute without talking to me." Yunseo said with a smile on her face.

He pout and laid down next to her and pulled her into a hug.

"Yunseo-ah please pay attention to me. Let's go on a date~" He said and kissed her cheek.

She giggled and turned to face him. A smile on her face as she kisses his nose.

"Okay. But I'm only doing this because I love you." She said and giggled when Minhyun pulled her into a tight hug.

"Okay!" He said and jump out the bed."Hurry up and her changes. I have a lot of planed for our today!"

Yunseo giggled again and got out the bed and watched her adorable boyfriend run down the hallway like a little kid.