Jealousy⏐Park Ji Hoon

@Tae_Bts_kookie

@Tae_Bts_kookie

~*~

Kaori:
Ji Hoon come on. I told you he's just a friend.
Kaori:
I'm sorry. How many times do I have to say it.
Kaori:
Fine act like a baby. I don't care anymore. If you can't trust me then why date me in the first place.

Kaori felt tears roll down her cheeks as she looked down at her phone. She couldn't believe Ji Hoon was acting like this.

She wasn't even fully sure why he was angry at her. She had done nothing wrong. She had spent the day with an old friend and when she went to Ji Hoon's company he wouldn't even look at her.

"Stupid! Boys are stupid!" She cried and laid in her bed.

The next morning Kaori woke up and got ready for school. As she walks she noticed a group of girls surround the entrance.

She removed her headphones from her ears and tries to look over the group of girls but fail due to her short height.

She quickly looked away and tried to push past the group of girl so she could get inside the school.

"GET OUT OF MY WAY!" She shouted when someone hit her in her stomach as they tried to get to Ji Hoon.

All the girls including Ji Hoon stop what they were doing and looked at her.

"GET.OUT.OF.MY.WAY!" She said making the girls move.

Kaori has tears rolling down her cheeks as she made her way into the building. When she reached her classroom she cursed under her breath remembering that Ji Hoon was in the same class and sat next to her.

That's how they first met. At the beginning of the school year, the teacher had sat them together and they became friends and later started to date.

But since Ji Hoon was now an idol and was promoting with Wanna One he didn't come to school as much. However, now that they would be having a short break he would.

Kaori sat on her seat and pushed Ji Hoon's desk a bit away from hers. She placed her headphones back in her ears and laid her head on her desk, waiting for this day to be over already.

~*~

Ji Hoon let out a sigh and enter his classroom. He was finally able to get away from the fans after a teacher came and told them to head to class.

Ji Hoon look around the empty classroom. His eyes landing on Kaori who had her head on her desk. He hesitated but made his way towards her.

A sad look placed on his face when he noticed she had pushed his desk away from hers. He let out a sigh and pull the desk farther away from hers.

"Ji Hoon-Ah!" The sound of one of Ji Hoon's friends calling for him making him look up.

He waved and walked over to him. His eyes going back to Kaori once in a while. Even though he was angry at her for lying to him he still cared for her. She was his girlfriend after all.

"Oppa?" The sound of Kaori's voice making him look away from his friend and turn at Kaori.

A huge smile placed on her face as she looked up at a tall, handsome boy standing in front of her desk. She quickly got up and pulled him into a hug. A soft cry could be heard escaping her lips.

"What's wrong?" Her friend asks pulling her away from the hug and wipes her tears with his thumb.

Ji Hoon became angry once again. The sight of a boy touching his girlfriend making his blood boil. "YAH!"Ji Hoon shouted making everyone in the class turn and look at him.

The boys had placed a kiss on Kaori's forehead making him angrier than he already way. He walked over towards them and pulled Kaori away from the boy's grip.

"Who are you?" The boy asked and tried to pull Kaori back towards him but Ji Hoon pulled her behind him.

"Let me go," Kaori said trying to get out of Ji Hoon's grip.

"Dude, she said to let her go. Who are you to hold her like that?" Kaori's friend said getting angry as well.

Ji Hoon scoffs and rolled his eyes." Me? I'm her boyfriend, that's who I am. I'm Kaori's boyfriend!"

"JI HOON!" Kaori shouted and look around the classroom.

No one knew that she and Ji Hoon were dating and she knew that her classmates would post something online and everyone would know about their relationship.

"YAH! Where are you taking me?" Kaori said as he pulled her out the classroom and made his way to the rooftop. "What's your problem?" Kaori shouted once again when they reached the rooftop Ji Hoon let go of her wrist.

"What's my problem? What's your problem Kaori-ah? You let some guy kiss you and you don't even say anything like 'Don't do that, I have a boyfriend'." He shouted turning to look at her.

"I can't believe you." Kaori scoffed and ran her hand through her hair. "I'm sorry that I wanted someone to talk to when I was feeling like shit and my own boyfriend wasn't there to comfort me."

Ji Hoon's face soften and tries to touch her shoulder only to have her back away.

"Kaori-Ah..." He said and watched as she wiped her tears from her cheeks.

"I don't understand why you are mad at me in the first place. You wouldn't text me back. You wouldn't even look at me." She cried.

"Kaori..."

"No, Ji Hoon. If you are angry because of that day I spend with my friend you could of just said so. I wouldn't have done it again but I also have the right to see my friends. I haven't seen him in years and I was so happy to see him again."

She wiped her tears and looked up at Ji Hoon. "He's gay."

"What?" Ji Hoon said looking at her.

"My friend. The one you're jealous of. He's gay." She said. "And even if he wasn't I would never leave you. I love you, Ji Hoon. But I guess you don't."

"Kaori that's not true. I love you. I love you with all my heart. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." He said as he hugged her tightly.

"I was jealous and I thought that you would leave me for your friend. Please forgive me." He said tears rolling down his cheeks as well.

Kaori let out a small giggle and nodded her head. She placed a kiss on Ji Hoon's cheek and look up at him.

"I forgive you. But Ji Joon?"

"What's wrong baby?" Ji Hoon ask looking down at her.

"What are you going to do? You kind of just admitted to the whole class –who will probably post online– that we are dating." She said looking up at him once again.

"Oh shit." He said and let go of Kaori. "I gotta fix this. I have to go." He said running towards the door but running back to Kaori and placing a kiss on her cheek.

"I'll be you later. I love you!"