Pledis; Hwang Minhyun

@yrn008

@yrn008

~*~

"Jerk."
"Stupid."

I kick his leg under the table and smile when he let out a small cry of pain.

"Is everything okay?" My mother asked looking at both of us.

Minhyun put on a fake smile and nodded his head." Of course. I just bit my tongue on accident." He said and gave a fake smile to both my mom and his mom.

Minhyun and I have know each other since forever. Our moms have been best friends since high school and we pretty much grew up together so you might think we are the best of friends.

No! We hate each other with a passion.

I don't know when we started hating each other. I do remember being good friends with him at one point but after that we just started to hate each other and wouldn't talk together unless we were with our families.

"Are you enjoying your lunch, Youngmi?" Minhyun's mom asked me.

I nodded and gave her a smile."Yes I am. Thank you for inviting me to lunch."

"Oh sweetie you're so welcome. I'm sure you missed Minhyun, right?" She asked and smiled at me.

I let out a small groan and nodded my head slowly."of course." I say through my teeth and give Minhyun a fake smile.

For the next hour I have to sit next to Minhyun, waiting for our mothers to finish their lunch. During that whole hour Minhyun and I kept hitting each other under the table.

"Stop acting like a kid, Youngmi-ah." He whispered when I hit his ankle with my foot.

"Stop acting like a butt head." I say and laughed when I see his reaction.

Soon the lunch comes to an end and I'm about to leave when I say thanking for the lunch but stop when my mom stops me.

"We know you two haven't seen each other in such a long time and missed each other very munch." My mom said and smiled at both Minhyun and me.

"Yes. Missed." Minhyun said and patted my head.

"So we got you guys tickets to a concert. You know since both of you like music and while you guys are together you can catch up as well."

"Great." We both said at the same time and gave each other another fake smile. I even gave him a hug in front of them so they wouldn't suspect anything.