Cube; Yoo Seon Ho

@NatyAlvarez293

@NatyAlvarez293

~*~

I let out a giggle as watch my boyfriend dancing to Troublemaker with Guan Lin.

"You guys aren't actually going to do this as your audition, right?" I asked when they are done dancing.

"What if we are?" Seon Ho asked and wiggle his eyebrows at me.

"Oh god. Please save these boys." I say and giggle at the two boys.

"I'll see you later Hyung." Seon Ho says to Guan Lin after they are done practicing.

I waved goodbye to the older boy as well and walk out the company with Seon Ho.

"Let's go on a date Y/N." Seon Ho said when we exit the building and started to walk down the street.

"You have to rest though. You and Guan Lin-Oppa have been practicing for hours." I say and stop walking.

"Aww come on, Y/N. We haven't been on a date in forever." Seon Ho said cutely and grabbed hold of my arm.

"Seon Ho you need to rest." I say and try to pull him in the direction to his house.

"Please Y/N! Let's go on a date, then we can go home. Please~" He said and cupped my face with his hands and started kissing my lips.

"Okay. Fine but after the date we go home so you to rest." I say and kiss him back.

I giggle when he jumps up and starts to pull me down the street to an ice cream shop.

~*~

"We should get going." I say to Seon Ho who was laying on my shoulder.

After we got ice cream we went to the park and played on the playground for a while, not really caring about the weird looks we were getting.

"Y/N." he said finally getting of my shoulder and looking at me in the eyes.

"What's wrong Seon Ho?" I asked worried.

"I'm scared. What if I don't survive in the show. What if I fail?" He asked with sad eyes.

I let out a sigh and kiss his lips softly."Seon Ho-ah. You are one of the most talented people I know. If you don't get a good rank in the beginning that's okay because as time goes on you will learn new things and improve."

"Will you still love me even if I don't make it in the top 11?" He said looking into my eyes.

"Stupid! Of course I will still love you even if you don't make it into the top 11. I love you no matter what." I say and kiss his lips once again.

He giggles and pulls me into a hug."I love you so much. Thank you for being by my side Y/N." he says while still hugging me.

"I love you too Seon Ho. I know you will do great. I will be cheering for you and Guan Lin the whole time." I say and pull away from the hug.

"But mostly me right?" He said with a smile on his face.

I couldn't help but smile and hug him again."Sure. I will cheer for you the most."