Chun Ent; Kim Yong Guk

@YOUGNMIN

@YOUGNMIN

~*~

I let out a sigh and spin the pen between my fingers. My eyes looking straight head.

"Welcome." I say and put on a smile when the door opens and a customer comes in.

A boy walks in and gives me a small smile before disappearing into the aisles. I go back to the playing with my pen. My eyes going to the clock on the wall, waiting for my shift to be over so I could go home.

Someone clears their throats making me look away from the clock and straight my back. The boy that came earlier standing in front of me.

Some snacks and drinks in his hand. He sets them down and I start to scan them.

"Did you find everything you need?" I ask him as I place his things in the bag.

"Yes. Thank you." He says and hands me the money. "Keep the change." He says to me before I could hand him his change.

"Oh wait you forgot this." I say holding the energy drink he left on the counter.

"It's for you. Have a nice day Y/N." He says with a smile before walking out the store.

A smile spreading on my face as I look at the drink in my hand.

~*~

I look at the entrance and the clock every few seconds waiting for the clock to hit 2:30. The exact time the boy that gave me that drink a few weeks, always comes.

Over the past few weeks I've noticed that he comes to the store everyday at exactly the same time, and buys the exactly same thing. When ever he comes to the counter so he could pay he always tells me a lame joke to make my day. I always wanted to ask him his name but he always leaves before I can ask him.

I start to become worry when he doesn't come at 2:30. I bit my lip and bounce my leg, my eyes on the door waiting for him to come in.

After half an hour I realized he's not going to come and go back to being bored.

~*~

"Bye Jae." I say when my coworker gets here meaning the end of my shift and I could go home.

I place my bag on my shoulder and walk out the store. I jump when I see the guy standing outside my work place. A bouquet of flowers in his hand.

"What are you doing here?" I asked walking over to him.

"You were worried, uhh?" He asked with a smile on his face as he pushed himself of the tree he was leading on.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I say and roll my eyes.

"Don't worry Y/N. I'm fine. I was just planning something for you."

"For me?" I asked confused. He nods his head and hands me the bouquet of flowers.

"Come on." He said and grabbed hold of hand and pulled me down the street with him.

~*~

"Yah! Where are you taking me?You're dragging me around and I don't even know your name." I say when he finally stops at a crosswalk.

"My name is Kim Yong Guk," he says with a smile." And I'm taking you on a date."

My faces suddenly heats up and I look at him with wide eyes."D-Date? But we don't know each other. Why would you take me on a date?" I asked and keep walking with him.

"Because I like you Y/N-ah. And a date will be perfect for us to get to know each other." He answered. "So what do you say? Let Oppa take you out on a date."

"Oppa? How do you know I'm not older than you?" I asked giggling.

He just shrugged his shoulders and took hold of my hand once again.

"So what do you say? Well you let me take you out on date?"

A giggle escapes my mouth once again and I nod my head."Sure. I'll love to go on a date with you, Kim Yong Guk."

"Yes!" He shouts and does a fist bump, making me laugh.

"Don't make me regret this Yong Guk." I say and hit his shoulder lightly.

"You won't. Oppa had plan the perfect date." He says and winks at me.

I blushed again and followed him down the street. This will be an amazing date. I think to myself as I follow the handsome boy down the street.