Clingy⏐Park WooJin

@jacksonwangme

@jacksonwangme

~*~

"Oppa get off me!" She said and tried to push her boyfriend off her arm but he only held her arm tighter.

"No. I haven't seen you in six months. I'm going to shower you with love." WooJin said and kissed Erika's cheek.

"But we're in public. People are looking at us." She said and blushed when she noticed people looking at them.

It's been six month since they both seen each other and WooJin wouldn't let go of Erika's at all. 

"Oppa do you want to go on that ride?" She asked looking at WooJin who only looked at her with love in his eyes.

"Yeah sure. Let's go!" He said and pulled Erika towards the ride.

~*~

"Oppa please stop it." Erika said for the hundredth time today."People are giving us weird looks."

"So?" WooJin asked and placed a small kiss on Erika's jawline as they waited in line for the next ride.

WooJin had his chin resting on Erika's shoulder and his arms wrapped around her waist, giving her back hug.

"Oppa." She said and pulled away from his grip so she could turn and face him."You're being really touching today."

WooJin pout and nodded his head."I missed you. I haven't seen you in months. So I'm making it up by giving you all the love and affection you deserve." He said and kisses her lips.

They both hear a groan behind them making Erika pull away from the kiss and keep moving forward in line.

As the day went on and they spend their time in the amusement park WooJin only became more touchy and clingy towards Erika, but after a while she got used to it and let him shower her with love.

Some people thought it was cute but others didn't and told them to stop it. But those people didn't stop WooJin from taking care of his girlfriend.

"Oppa I'm tired. Let's take a break." Erika said and pulled WooJin to a bench near by.

The sun was slowly setting and lights around the park began to turn on.

"Thank you for today." Erika said and smiled at WooJin.

"You're welcome princess." WooJin smiled and kissed his nose making Erika giggle."And I'm sorry if I was too clingy. I just missed you so much."

"It's okay WooJin. It was annoying at first but it made my feel loved every time you hugged me and kissed and called me beautiful." She said and kissed WooJin's nose as well.

WooJin giggled and pulled Erika into another hug. His face buried into her neck. The sweet smell of her perfume making him smile.

"Let's go home now." Erika said and rubbed his back softly.

"Can we cuddle?" WooJin asked and pulled away from the hug.

Erika laughed and nodded her head."Yes oppa. We can cuddle all night."

"Yay! Let's go home. Come on Erika I want cuddles!" WooJin said jumping from the bench and pulling his girlfriend to the parking lot.

Erika following her boyfriend and laughing at his silly behavior. She hugged him back and kept walking at the same time."I love you oppa."

"I love you to Erika."