Smile⏐Kang Daniel

@real_kth

@real_kth

~*~

"I really want to meet this fan." Daniel said and read the fan letter he received.

"What's her name Hyung?" Ji Hoon asked and looked at the pink paper Daniel was holding.

"Shin Yeonmi." He answered and followed the letter back and put it in the envelope.

He looked at the envelope confused when he felt something else inside the envelope.

A ring falling on his lap when he shook the envelope upside down.

"Ohh! She got you a ring?" Ji Sung asked and grabbed the ring from Daniel's lap.

Daniel laughed and took the ring from his friends hand. He looked at it for a while before putting it on his finger.

He was always happy when he got letters from this fan. It's not because she would always leave a small gift but she liked this fam because of the sweet letters she would always write. Those letters would bring a smile to his face no matter what.

He wishes he could meet that fan and thank her for making his smile.

~*~

She sat on a bench in the park, watching the sunset and kids play in the playground.

Her camera capturing the moment the ski changes colors. She smiled and looked at her phone before posting the short video on her Snapchat.

She had closed her eyes but soon open them when she felt someone sit next to her.

His faces covered with a black mask. A black hoodie hiding the rest of his face.

She suddenly felt scared and started to grab her stuff about to leave but stop when the man grabbed her hand stopping her from leaving.

"LET GO!" She shouted making the children and parents in the playground look at her.

"Shh!" The male said and tried to get her to stop scream but she would only scream louder.

"Let go you pervert!" She said and kicked the male in the stomach.

He let go of her and fell to the ground. He groan and curled up in a small ball.

"Omg!" She shouted and dropped her things when the boy removed his mask and revealed his face."You're Kang Daniel!"

"Y-yeah. That's me." He said and coughed.

"I-I'm so sorry. A-Are you okay?" She asked and ran to his side helping him up.

"N-No." he said and let out another groan.

"I-...Can you walk?" She asked him and looked at him with a worried look.

He nodded and looked at her. His arm wrapped around her shoulder as they started walking away from the park.

"W-where are we going?" He asked her and grabbed his stomach.

"To my house." She said and pushed his head down so no one could recognize him.

~*~

"Stay here!" Yeonmi said and laid Daniel on her couch.

She ran to her kitchen and grabbed an ice pack from her freezer. She hit her head with the palm of her hand and groan.

I just hurt my idol!

"Here." She said when she reached Daniel and handed him the ice pack.

"Thank you, Yeonmi." He said and placed the ice pack on his stomach.

"H-how do you know my name?" She asked with wide eyes. Her heart starting to beat faster as she looked at him.

Her eyes widen even more when Daniel pulled out a pink piece of pater. "I read all your letters." He said with a smile.

"Y-you do?" She asked looking at him.

He nodded and sat up and let out a groan. He usually won't act like this because of kick but she had kicked him really hard. He knew she didn't mean to hurt him she was just trying to protect herself from a stranger.

"I've been looking for you?"

"You have? H-how did you find me?" She asked making Daniel come back to reality.

"I have my ways." He said making Yeonmi giggle. "I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to scare you."

"It's okay." She said and smiled at him. Her heart kept beating so fast she was sure he could hear it.

The fact that the idol she adores was sitting in front of her. In her home, made her feel like she was dreaming, but she wasn't sure why exactly he was looking for her.

"You're wondering why I was looking for you right?" Daniel said making her nod slowly.

"I wanted to thank you." He said.

"Thank me? For what?" She asked with a confused look.

"For these." He said and showed her the letter she wrote to him.

"My letter?"

Daniel nodded and smiled once again. He couldn't stop smiling for some reason.

"I wanted to thank you in person for these." He said."Thank you for all the letters you have send me. They always bring a smile to my face."

Yeonmi couldn't believe her ears. Kang Daniel had been looking for her so he could personally thank her for making him smile.

"No. Thank you for making me smile Oppa." She said blushing as she said the last word.

Daniel giggled and pulled her into a hug taking her by surprised."Yeonmi-ssi. Thank your for supporting me and the rest of Wanna One. Thank you for making me smile everyday."

Yeonmi hesitated at first but soon wrapped her arms around Daniel. Her face completely red as he hugged her.

"Y-you're welcome Daniel-Oppa ."

I'm sorry for the late request. I couldn't come up with a plot but I still come you liked it.