MMO; Kang Daniel

@wendaesthetic

@wendaesthetic

~*~

"Y/N! You're going to miss the bus for camp!" My mom shouted and ran into my room.

She pulled me out of bed and threw random clothes at me and told me to get change. I let out a groan and dragged myself to the bathroom. After doing my daily routine I walked back into my room and grabbed a white shirt and my black overalls.

"Y/N!" My mom shouted once again.

"I'm coming!" I shout back and grab my suitcase.

My school always had this trip they would take us to at the end of the year for a week. It was a different location every year. This year it was a camp right outside of Seoul.

"Come on. Hurry." My mom said taking my suitcase from my hand and throwing it into the back of the car.

I let out a sigh and shake my head. She just wanted me to leave as soon as possible so she could do whatever she does when I'm not home.

"Are you excited?" My mom asked with a smile on her face as we drove down the street.

"Yeah, totally. I can't wait to spend a five hour bus ride with people I hate and then spend a whole week seeing their stupid faces." I say sarcastically.

My mom let out a sigh and rolled her eyes at me. We soon reach the school and see students already boarding the bus.

"I'll see you in a week." I say to my mom as I walk to the bus. I place my suitcase under the bus and walk to the entrance of the bus and get in.

I walk to the back and sit in the corner, watching more students get on and sit with their friends. Once everyone was here our teacher stood up and started to tell us the rules and other useless things.

I place my headphones on and looked out the window. Already wanting this week to end before it even started.

~*~

"Okay everyone listen up!" I looked at our teacher and took out my headphones for the first time in five hours.

My eyes wandering around the camp. It's beautiful. The air was so clean and it was so quite.

"We aren't the only school here this year. Another school had decided to have their trip here as well so please respect them."

After our teacher went over the rules again and gave us a our cabin room we were dismissed. We could do whatever we wanted until dinner time.

I started to make my way to my cabin so I could drop off my suitcase before going out and exploring the camp. When I entered my room I saw four bunk beds. Three of them already taken by three other girls who left their things.

I placed my suitcase on my bed and headed out the door. My phone in my hand as I make my way back to the entrance of the camp.

"Excuse me. Do you have a map of the camp?" I asked when I enter the small office they had.

A girl my age standing behind the desk looking at the desktop. She quickly looks up and nods her head before going to the back.

The door suddenly opens and a boy with brown hair enters. He looks at me and smiles. The girl soon came back holding a map in her hand.

"We only have one map." She said looking at me and the boy."So if you wanted one as well I'm sorry. But you guys can share it and go for a walk together."

"Umm...okay?" I say taking the map from her hand and looking at the boy in front of me.

He looked at me with a confused look. He looked at me and bit his lip before giving me a smile.

"You don't have to share the map." He said and scratched his head. His gummy smile making melt a little.

"N-no it's okay. We can go together if you like." I say and give him a smile.

"Are you sure?" He asked and nodded my head a little too quickly.

"Okay than...let's go?" He asks and opens the door for me.

I nod my head and start to walk down the pathway that lead to the woods.

"I'm Daniel by the way." The boy says as he walks beside me.

"Y/N. It's nice to meet you." I say and bow my head.

There was a long silence as we walked down the path. Daniel breaking it when he pointed at the sky.

"It looks like it might rain. We should go back." He said and grabbed hold on my hand.

I pulled back surprised by his sudden touch. My cheeks heating up as I look at him.

"I-I'm sorry. But I think we should get back before it's starts to...rain."

I giggle and look up at the sky. The rain falling on my face. I've always loved the rain. It made me happy.

"Come on." Daniel said and pulled me close to him. His jacket covering us from the rain.

I was to busy looking up at Daniel and admiring his face that I didn't notice were I was stepping and end up tripping on a rock. But luckily Daniel reacts fast and grabs hold of my waist before I hit the ground.

"Maybe camp won't be as bad as I thought." He says looking down at me with a smile on his face.