Just Friends⏐Bae Jinyoung

@hiraipeach

@hiraipeach

~*~

She smiled as she watched him from across the room. Her chin resting on the palm of her hands. She let out a small squeal when he ran his hand through his hair.

He looks so good without even trying. She thought and kept admiring his from afar. Her cheeks turning hot and quickly turning away when he caught her staring at him.

"Why don't you just tell him you like him? I'm sure he likes you too." Ari's best friend YooJung said to her.

Ari just shook her head and bite her lip."No! He must never know I like him, okay?"

YooJung rolled her eyes and shook her head when she notice Ari looking back at Jinyoung once again.

I have to get them together. YooJung though to herself as she worked on her classwork.

~*~

"She likes me?" Jinyoung asked with wide eyes as YooJung sat next to him durning lunch.

YooJung nodded her head and bite her lip. She couldn't believe she was doing this. But she was tired of watching her friend admiring the boy she liked from far away.

" I know you like her too, Jinyoung."  She said making the young boy choke on his water and look at her with wide eyes.

"No I don't." He said and rolled his eyes. He saw YooJung rolled her eyes and smirk at him, giving his a look that said 'you're lying'.

Jinyoung placed his water bottle down on and looked the young girl. "I. DON'T. LIKE. HER."

"Yes, you do." She said and rolled her eyes once again. "Look I know you won't ask her out because you're to chicken so I have a plan that will make her jealous and confess her love to you."

Jinyoung looked at her with a worried look but nodded his head slowly anyways. He bite his lip and sigh. He couldn't believe he was doing this.

~*~

Ari walked down the hallway. A smile on her face as enter the classroom but her smile quickly fading when she sees her two best friends flirting with each other.

Jinyoung whispering something in YooJung's ear which only makes her laugh and punch him in the shoulder.

"Oh, Ari. You're here." YooJung said when she saw Ari standing by the door.

Ari put on a smile and nodded her head before going to her seat. She bite on her nails and kept watching YooJung and Jinyoung.

She has been best friends with both of them for years but this is the first time she has seen them like this and it was making her jealous.

"You okay Ari?" Jinyoung asked and went to sit next to her.

Ari jumped and backed away. Her face turning bright red as she looks at Jinyoung's face.

"Do you want to go out for ice cream later?" Jinyoung asked making Ari smile like an idiot.

"Yes. I would love too." She said and blushed even more when she realized answered to fast.

Jinyoung laughed and ruffled her hair. "Great. YooJung and I will meet you at the ice cream shop after school."

Ari's smile faded and nodded her head slowly. She waved goodbye and laid her head down on the desk.

"I thought this was going to be date. Just you and I." She mumbled to herself.

~*~

Ari walked down the street after school and started to make her way the ice cream shop. She had debated multiple times not to go but Jinyoung and YooJung were her best friends and she just couldn't say yes and then not go.

She sigh as she enter the ice cream shop and looked around for her two friends. Her eyes landed on a couple. Their lips really closed to each other.

"Y-yooJung?" She let out a whimper when she realized who they were.

Both YooJung and Jinyoung turned around. Their eyes widen when they saw tears in the young girls eyes.

"A-Ari...please let me explain. ARI!" YooJung shouted and tried to talk to Ari but she had run out the shop.

~*~

Jinyoung pulled on his hair as he looked around the park. He sigh and sat down a bench. He and YooJung have been looking for Ari for the past hour and they can't find her anywhere.

"Ari where are you?" Jinyoung mumbled to himself.

Suddenly his phone started to vibrate. A text from YooJung saying that Ari was safely at home.

Jinyoung ran to Ari's house and knocked on her door.

"Oh Jinyoung. Are you here to see Ari? She's up in her room." Ari's mom said when she open the door.

Jinyoung thanked her and walked upstairs to her room. He knocked on the door and walked in without waiting for a response.

"Wha-" Jinyoung cut off Ari my smashing his lips on her.

Ari let out a small squeal and tried to pull away from his but stop when she realized she couldn't and let herself melt in his touch.

"What was that for?" She asked out of breath when Jinyoung pulled away from the kiss and looked at her.

"I like you Ari. I have always liked you. What YooJung and I have was nothing." He said and kiss her lips again.

"I know. She told me." She said closing her eyes.

Jinyoung smiled and pulled her into a hug. "Please be my girlfriend."'

Ari giggle and nodded her head. Her arms wrapped around his body not wanting to let him go.

I apologize for talking to long but again I've been busy with school. But I have a two week break so I will try and update more often.