Rumor⏐Lee Daehwi

@scftmomo

@scftmomo

~*~

Her hands started to shake as she held the phone in her hand. Her boyfriend looking at her with a disappointing look. She looked up from the phone about to explain to him that this was fake but she couldn't because he had left the room.

"Daehwi wait. I can explain." She said and ran after him.

"Explain what Loren! Isn't obvious that my girlfriend and friend Bae Jinyoung are kissing!" He shouted making Loren back away from him.

"Daehwi please let me explain. It's not what it looks like." She said and tried to hold his hand but he pulled away.

"D-Don't talk to me. I-I don't want to you see right now." He said and walked down the hallway leaving her alone as she cried into her hands.

~*~

Loren faked a smiled as she and her Members perform their debut song on Music Bank.

Once they were done performing they said thank you to their fans and walked off stage. As soon as they got to their dressing room Loren ran to her phone and checked it, hoping to see a text or missing call from Daehwi.

"Is he still not talking to you?" One of the members asked Loren.

She shook her head and let out a sigh. It's been weeks and Daehwi hasn't talked to her or Jinyoung.

What made things worse was that fan were sending horrible comments to her for "cheating" on Daehwi. So many of the comments telling her to kill herself.

Her company has been asking if she was okay. That if she had any thought of suicide to talk to someone.

"Oppa please pick up the phone. We need to talk. I know you're mad but that doesn't give you the right to act like this! I have feelings too. Do you not care about me? Do you not care how Jinyoung Oppa is feeling? If you want break up than say so. I won't deal with this any lo-"

The voicemail was cut off by a loud scream and tires screeching. Daehwi let out a scream as well and ran out the practice room.

"Daehwi where are you going?" Jinyoung asked trying to stop Daehwi but he was to fast and ran out the room before anyone else could stop him.

~*~

"Let me through!" Daehwi shouted and pushed through all the reports outside the hospital.

All of them turn to him and started to take pictures of him. All of them shouting questions to him about Loren and if he knew what happened.

After being able to push past them he ran to the front desk and ask for Loren's room. Once he was told the room number he ran to the elevator trying to get there as soon as possible.

Once he reached the room he pulled the door open revealing Loren and her manger.

A bandage around her forehead and arm. Loren didn't have the time to say anything because Daehwi has attack her in a hug.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Loren. Please forgive me. I was being stupid and didn't listen to you or Jinyoung." He said and he hugged her tightly.

Loren's manger left the room so the two kids could have a talk. After a couple of minutes Daehwi pulled away and looked at Loren.

"Are you in pain? Should I get the nurse? Are you hungry? Oppa will sing for you if you like."

Loren let out a small giggle and hugged Daehwi's waist. Her head resting on his chest.

"Oppa, you know I never kissed Jinyoung right? I would never do anything to hurt you or our relationship." Loren mumble softly.

"I know. I just overreact and didn't listen to what you or Jinyoung had to say. I should of know that they would of tried to do something like that." He said and ran his hand through Loren's hair.

"I'm sorry Loren." He whisper and placed a small kiss on Loren's forehead.

"It's okay oppa. I forgive you." She said and hugged his tighter. "Oppa?"

"Mhm?" Daehwi asked but didn't pull away from Loren's embrace.

"Can you sing for me?" She asked.

"Anything for my princess." He said and started to sing softly. A smile growing on her lips as she listen to her boyfriend sing to her.