CHAPTER 9: THE BAT AND CUTTERS

'Broken promises are always the worst ones'

I don't own any Riverdale, only my characters

"So, I have a baseball bat and bolt cutters in my car. I can easily get them out" I said as Veronica and I sat down at our table, "no I'm thinking of something a lot more shameful" she replied crunching her eyebrows together. She's definitely cooking something up.

I took a bite out of my burger and chewed as she took out her phone, I know she's looking at the comments about her picture with Chuck.

"No" I snapped, I took her phone and threw it into the gardens. "Anna, what the hell!" Veronica yelled, "stop reading the comments, it'll only make things worse. We will get revenge on Chuck, I swear to you" I said seriously.

"But I still get to trash his car right, I've always wanted to do that" I smiled taking another bite of my burger, Veronica smiled a genuine grin as she stabbed a piece of lettuce with her plastic fork. "If you want I guess" she chuckled, "but then again he'll probably make you pay for the damages"

I scoffed loudly "please, he won't do shit. But there is the problem that I just got my nails done, and I don't want break them smashing his windows in" I smirked.

"The true struggles of being a girl" Veronica said, "I'll drink to that" I smiled holding up my bottle of water. Veronica grinned holding up hers, we clinked our plastic bottles and took a sip.

"But I have a question, do you actually have a baseball bat and bolt cutters in your car" Veronica asked after swallowing her water.

"Yes, yes I do" I smirked.

"And why do you have them?"

"The baseball bat was a birthday present from my brother, and the bolt cutters were something from sister" I said.

"You have a brother and sister?" Veronica said astounded, "both of them are older. They bought me them for my fifteenth"

"Why?"

"He gave me the bat because when he was fifteen my dad bought him one, he gave me that one so if I got picked on I could bash someone's head in. Not exactly the best advice for a fifteen year old"

"He sounds like a protective big brother" Veronica said, "oh he was, probably a little more than he should be" I replied.

"Anyway my sister gave me the cutters as a joke, to cut guys brakes. Well the ones that hit on me anyway" I chuckled "like I sad not the best advice from either of my siblings".

Veronica chuckled before asking "so what's their names?"

"My brothers name is Marcus" I answered "he's 17 in a few months" I said taking a bite of my burger. "And who is the other mystery Underwood?" She smirked.

"My sister, Lena, she's is the best sister you can ask for. She's Marcus's twin"

"What is it with twins in this town"

"Believe me I've been asking myself that for years" I smirked "so where are they?" She asked, I picked at my burger, I'd rather a burger from pops.