CHAPTER 11: THE BROTHER OF ANNA

'Just hold me and tell me everything's going to be alright'

I don't own any of Riverdale, only my characters

It's been a week since the discovery of Jason Blossom's body. But his death is not the first, nor would it be the last casualty that the town of Riverdale would suffer.

The Twilight Drive-In where I work, my home away from home, a piece of town history, is closing for good, just when we needed a place to escape to the most.

With Sheriff Keller knocking on every door and neighbour suspecting neighbour, Riverdale, every day that passes, is becoming more like Salem during the witch trials. And meanwhile, the girl next door, our friendly neighbourhood Hitchcock blonde, Betty Cooper, was wrestling with the knowledge that her best friend, Archie Andrews, was caught up in a forbidden romance.

But little did the small town of Riverdale know that a certain Underwood brother would return to his town and reclaim what is rightfully his.

Previously......

I stood on top of my dads car, baseball bat in hand as I raised it above my head.

"Don't you dare Annabelle!" He yelled pointing at me, his glare furious and his lips curled up in disgust.

I looked towards my mother, her snarl evident but she caught my eye and nodded.

My eyes glanced to my father, my lungs pounding and my arms raised ready to pummel the windshield of his car. Something he valued more than his children.

He gave me one last look before I screamed "I WANT MY BROTHER BACK!!!" I screamed before bringing the baseball bat down at slamming it in the windshield, it cracked badly and it hit it again making it break into tiny pieces. I jumped down and began hitting the windows smashing them and dinting the car.

I heard the doorbell ring twice, I jumped off my bed and out my door and yelled out "I'll get it" I walked downstairs and went to the door. I grasped the cool copper handle and swung the door open.

I gasped at the figure in front of me, the blonde hair shining in the light. His masculine features showing a striking resemblance to my father, his eyes one blue one a light brown. His perfect smile showing off his straight and white teeth.

"Hello Anna" he grinned.

"Marcus"