CHAPTER 14: SOBS AND SNEAKS

'Liking yourself is the most important thing'

I don't own any of Riverdale, only my characters

"Where's my baseball bats Anna" Marcus said sternly walking into my room, I stood in front of my mirror brushing my hair gently. I placed my brush down and looked at him.

"Under my bed" I said, he stormed over to my bed and just as I thought he lifted the blankets onto my bed and checked under there. I heard him groan loudly and stand back up.

"Seriously Anna where is it" he growled.

"I hid them in a place you'll never find them" I smirked "not funny"

"I'm not going to give them back until you calm down and don't beat Chuck to a pulp" I snapped "Anna, I won't-" I cut him off with a look "okay I considered it" he said.

"And that is exactly why I won't give them back" I nodded and moved walking past him and into the bathroom.

I walked into the bathroom grabbing my toothbrush, I squeezed some paste onto it and ran my toothbrush under the water. Then I heard Marcus's loud footsteps invade the bathroom, I stuck the toothbrush in my mouth and began scrubbing.

"Anna, I promise I won't bash Chuck with my bats. But I need them because I'm going to the Southside Serpents bar" I took my brush out of my mouth and looked at Marcus through the glass.

"What!" I squealed spit flying as I spun around.

"I'm going to the bar to see if he's there" Marcus shrugged, "do you know how dangerous that is Marcus" I scolded trying to hold the toothpaste in.

"If she's there she won't hurt me, no matter how much she denies it we're still family" Marcus said. I paused for a moment taking it all in "okay fine, but I'm coming with you" I replied.

"No, no. Absolutely not"

"I'm not going to let you go alone, and besides you need another person for this" I said, I wiped my mouth and went back into my room.

"Can I get my baseball bats back?" He yelled out.

"There were I used to hide during hide and seek" I called back "seriously, under the kitchen sink?" He said walking into my room, I nodded giving him a smirk.

"Anna, I really don't want you to come. Who knows what those creeps will do" he said, I rolled my eyes at him.

"Your not going to let me go are you?" I asked.

"No way in hell"

Marcus's P.O.V

I stepped out of my car staring at the bar in front of me, bikes sat out the front and cigarette smoke filled the air, their snickers loud enough for me to hear.

So I walked into the bar, the second I opened the door it stunk of cigarette smoke and beer. I almost gagged at the smell.

My eyes were peeled as I walked through the bar, searching for Lena.

Then suddenly I felt a hand grab my arm pulling me around.

"What's a privileged boy like you doing in here" he sneered, "get off me" I snarled ripping my arm out of his slimy grip.