CHAPTER 19: FLASE ACCUSATIONS

'Do you want to hear a story, it's about the cat and the canary. Guess who died'

I don't own any of Riverdale, only my characters

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I don't own any of Riverdale, only my characters

"I don't want Polly to run away. But if she can't live at home, then I don't know, I can rent her an apartment" Betty said as we sat in the student lounge, a hot coffee in my hands as Betty vented to me.

"Let me talk to my mom" I offered, I'm sure mom wouldn't mind. "No, I'm sure since the divorce your mom isn't ready to have another person living there. Especially since that someone is pregnant" Betty said.

"Betty, Polly needs doctors, she needs prenatal vitamins-"

"-She needs her family" Cheryl cut off waltzing into the room.

Betty and I walked into an empty classroom Cheryl in tow. Betty let out a sigh "what do you want, Cheryl?"

"What we both want" Cheryl said stalking towards us "for the baby to be safe, how can I help" Cheryl asked.

Betty let out exasperated laugh "you can't, I don't trust you, Cheryl"

"So don't trust me, watch me like a hawk. Tell me the barest minimum, but let me help you help Polly" Cheryl begged, "you think Polly's crazy" I spoke up crossing my arms over my chest.

"I do, I think she's crazier than a serial killer on bath-salts, but so what? She's carrying Jason's baby, that trumps everything" she turned to Betty "do you know where she is?"

Betty paused for a moment "If I did, I wouldn't tell you" Betty you are the worst liar.

"Oh my god, you do" Cheryl grinned, "what? No" Betty said drawing out the no while shaking her head. "Wow, you are literally the worst liar I've ever encountered, spare me the details, Betty.
Just tell me how I can be of assistance to my darling nephew or niece" Cheryl smirked.

"Okay, uh, Polly needs money. For a safe place to live, and for medical stuff" Betty said

"Cash? Is that all? I can talk to my mom and dad"

"What? No, Cheryl" Betty objected "Jason's baby is a game-changer. We're all on the same team now" Cheryl said.

After talking with Cheryl, Betty and I left her. Betty ended up going to her locker while I was heading towards Veronica's, she texted me this morning that she wanted to talk. I skipped up to her locker leaning on the one next to hers.

"You wanted to talk" I smiled, she grinned clapping her hands together "yes I did, tonight I'm going clubbing with Kevin, Reggie and Josie. Will you be my bestest best friend and come along, your the final piece to my puzzle"

Transform (Jughead Jones, Riverdale)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें