CHAPTER 32: BUS STOP BLUES

'I don't see anything wrong with getting angry'

I don't own any of Riverdale, only my characters

Lillian's P.O.V

I stood in front of FP, my heart pounding as I gleamed at him his gaze not meeting mine. He was scared, I could feel it. But as I stood in front of him, my arms crossed and my fingers tapping my arm I could feel the doubt he had in himself. It was in the air and all around us, maybe it was just me, doubting that he had anything to do with Jason's death because I know the truth. He wasn't anywhere near Sweetwater river on July 4th or 11th.

"They're accusing me of murdering Jason Blossom" he said quietly, his head tilted up and his eyes caught mine. I took a small gulp of air and ran my fingers over my eyes "we both know that's not true Forsythe" I replied my feet taking small steps towards him, I kneeled down and looked him in those big brown eyes and I cupped his cheeks softly. He looked away from me his hands reaching up and taking mine away, but he still kept a grip on them. I felt my eyebrows furrow into a frown "FP, tell me that's a lie. Please tell me that's a lie" I said my voice becoming stern.

He didn't speak a word, this only irritated me he isn't helping himself by not talking. I abruptly stood and stepped away from him my back face towards him, "I'm going to tell them-" I said turning back around. FP's eyes widened and he quickly stood from his position his hands cuffed together "no, no we can't tell anyone about that night" he said shaking his head. "Forsythe you have an alibi, you weren't at Sweetwater river on July 4th" I replied my voice becoming louder, he took a step towards me and grabbed my arms "Lillian, if you tell anyone where we were on July 4th it will have consequences" he panicked his eyes wide like a rabid dog.

"Why?"

"Think of Anna and Jughead, think of how they would feel knowing you and I-" he cut himself off and closed his eyes for a brief moment unable to say the words that we both knew were true. He opened his eyes and held my gaze "no one can know about what happened on July 4th" my lips parted slightly and I felt fear creep up my spine, he's right, if Jughead and Anna knew about what we did then-well I don't know what to think.

The door than opened to the room and Keller stepped inside his chin held high as he glared at FP like he was the scum of the earth. "Lillian please leave the room" he ordered his harsh eyes not leaving FP's form, "I'm not going anywhere" I said my chin held high. "Lillian, it's alright" Forsythe said his smile comforting yet strained, my features softened and I left the room.

I want to tell them the truth, but that would only land him in more trouble. Both of us will suffer the consequences, not just by our families, but by the law.