CHAPTER 21: BABY SHOWER SECRETS

'As far as I'm concerned, you mean nothing'

I don't own any of Riverdale, only my characters

**TRIGGER WARNING OF SEXUAL ASSAULT READ AT OWN RISK**

"Poor Moose" Veronica sighed, Betty, myself, Jughead and Veronica all sat at pops, Betty and Veronica next to each other and Jughead and I planted together. His hand clasping mine under the table as he told us what happened to Moose.

"Is he okay?" Betty asked "his name is Moose, he's fine" Jughead replied, we all chuckled just as Archie walked inside Pops and quickly sat down next to Veronica squeezing the trio in the seat tightly.

"Dude, what the hell? I've been texting you" Archie asked speaking directly to Jughead, "Archie, Jughead just told us what happened yesterday" Betty said.

"Though I checked out at the words 'construction' and 'site'" Veronica smirked, "Moose and I are going to the Southside to find those Serpents. You in?" He's going to the serpents, does he have a death wish. Or a serious want for a hospital.

"Whoa! Hey, you didn't say it was the Serpents who beat Moose up" Betty said looking at Jughead.

"'Cause we don't know that for a fact" he quickly defended, a little to quickly if you ask me. What's he hiding?

"Well, it's still worth a shot if it might help my dad. Kevin's boyfriend can get us in" Archie said, "get you in where exactly?" I asked. "To some bar where the Serpents hang out. If Moose spots them, we call Sheriff Keller and get these goons arrested" Archie answered, I felt Jughead's grip on my hand tighten, he was nervous.

"Archie, the Serpents are dangerous, they're drug-dealers" Betty said keeping her voice low "what?" I questioned frowning at her "says who?" Jughead asked becoming more defensive by the second.

"Polly, remember? Trev told us that Jason was dealing drugs? It was for the Serpents" Betty said

"You heard my Dad, Jughead. Clifford Blossom is trying to torpedo him. Sheriff Keller basically blew him off, right in front of us. Somebody needs to do something" Archie stood and slung his jacket back on.

"Archie, going into that bar is a bad idea" Jughead objected

"Jughead, are you coming with me or not?-" Archie paused for a few moments, but I think we all knew that Jughead wasn't going to get out of his seat. And he didn't "-thanks for having my back" Archie said before storming off.

"Archie" I called out turning in my seat, but he was already gone.

I turned back to the others, Jughead's eyes were low and he was biting his lip.
What is he hiding that he doesn't want us to know?